UnrulyNightmare

UnrulyNightmare

Wanderer
Jul 3, 2024
Relate!

That moment when you realize you've been reading the same sentence a couple of times, decide to focus, just to realize after a minute you still don't remember what you've just read.

• Yay!
Reactions: wren-briar, mikgazer6 and Mirrory Me
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Relate!

That moment when you realize you've been reading the same sentence a couple of times, decide to focus, just to realize after a minute you still don't remember what you've just read.
Relate when I'm really tired

That moment when you're watching yt in public and a random cringe ad starts playing. (You know who you are Lenovo and other gender product companies >_<)

Relate when I'm really tired

That moment when you're watching yt in public and a random cringe ad starts playing. (You know who you are Lenovo and other gender product companies >_<)
I meant Libresse, not lenovo, my bad! Anybody remember that cringy ass libresse ad from half a decade ago or something? God, I hated that ad!

Last edited:
Reactions: wren-briar and mikgazer6
mikgazer6

mikgazer6

college student
Jul 1, 2024
Relate

That moment when you push yourself out there and try to be social then immediately regret it

Reactions: wren-briar
W

wren-briar

Jul 1, 2024
Don't relate

That moment when, after repeatedly telling the truth, including how you've been gaslighted for more than a year, and including exactly what will push you over the edge, and explicitly asking for the help that you actually need, to include protecting you from sanctimonious idiots who would push you over the edge, the person you trusted to help you actually gaslights you even more, denies you the help that you actually need, and shoves you, with all their might, right over the edge.

Reactions: Spaghettii
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Don't relate

That moment when, after repeatedly telling the truth, including how you've been gaslighted for more than a year, and including exactly what will push you over the edge, and explicitly asking for the help that you actually need, to include protecting you from sanctimonious idiots who would push you over the edge, the person you trusted to help you actually gaslights you even more, denies you the help that you actually need, and shoves you, with all their might, right over the edge.
Kinda relate with psychiatrists and psychiatric staff when I've been at the hospital if that counts.

That moment when you tell yourself to do something you should've done a long time ago just to procceed to procastinate it.

(in)sane

(in)sane

Jun 9, 2024
That moment when you tell yourself to do something you should've done a long time ago just to procceed to procastinate it.
Relate so much

That moment when you get told that you need to communicate your problems so that you can be helped just for them to not know what to do either.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Used to relate alot before.

That moment when you wake up the next day after being high the evening before and realise you wrote the cringiest shit online that you don't even remember. >_<

Don't do drugs y'all...

FlufflesAway

FlufflesAway

Jul 31, 2024
Super relate. Do drugs. Lots of drugs. All the drugs.

That moment when you're hiding under the bed, a hand grabs your leg, and you get dragged out only to get beaten by your parents for wanting to use the toilet at night.

• Hugs
Spaghettii

Spaghettii

Sep 22, 2023
don't relate. That sounds awful. I'm sorry <3

that moment when u're finally felling hungry but there's only mustard and a soggy lettuce in the fridge.

hacha

hacha

breathing...
Sep 1, 2024
cant relate

that moment when you are so high that you think you peed yourself

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
don't relate fortunately.

That moment when you spot a disabled person in public and get really curious just to realise like 30 mins later that you've been staring the whole time. (I'm too good at it too, yeah fuck me!)