• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

TheBlackSwordsman

TheBlackSwordsman

Student
Apr 24, 2019
Anyone else experience crippling regret, shame, anger and self-loathing for very poor past decisions that irreversibly damaged and negatively altered your life? I can't undo the damage I've done to myself. Im not really alive, I haven't been for a long while. I wish I wasn't in such a firearm restrictive state(New York) or I think I'd go purchase a gun and put a hole in my head. I cut off everyone in my life(family, friends) that is not my parents or siblings/niece/nephew. I haven't spoken to friends some in months, most in many years. I haven't gone out to do anything other than go to work in almost a decade. I just can't find the desire nor see the point in continuing to live. I'm so far away from being normal like people in general, I always have been. I hate myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nothing87 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
From today's POV I made a lot of wrong decisions in my life that ultimately led to the fact that I made an account here. If I decided "the opposite" at crucial points in life and didn't make other mistakes thereafter I wouldn't be here. That's a lot of IFs ...

I don't hate myself for making the wrong decisions more so I'd say luck left me but since I stopped fighting destiny I found a base and life currently isn't further declining. All is on a low level.

nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Student
Aug 6, 2024
Not crippling regret, I don't dwell on the past and am a very future-oriented person. But I can't have a decent future because of the mistakes I made (some were 100% my fault, some weren't exactly my fault). So I kind of understand what you are going through. I stopped living long time ago, I am merely existing.

Reactions: Nothing87
Nothing87

Nothing87

I want to achieve eternal oblivion
Jun 5, 2024
Anyone else experience crippling regret, shame, anger and self-loathing for very poor past decisions that irreversibly damaged and negatively altered your life?
Yes, I did many bad decisions in my past and I absolutely regret it, as much as I tried to fix my life there's nothing I can do I still fall in a hole of regret and shame.

Though I am slowly accepting the past but I still can't make a peace out of it, I just accept the past as part of my life.

Reactions: Manfrotto99
Gangrel

Gangrel

Student
Jul 25, 2024
Yeah basically. I took a lot of bad care of myself. I dropped out, barely tried, i had no energy. Now i'm getting older and have even less. Idk how people do it.

Also feel guilty because i was shitty fucking person. Made lots of mistakes i deeply regret, hurting some people... keeps me awake at night sometimes with great anxiety.

M

Manfrotto99

Experienced
Oct 10, 2023
I do strongly feel all those things you mention but not for poor past decisions that altered my life. I did make a bad decision that altered my life but I don't beat myself up about that anymore. I realise I had limited knowledge when I made the decision and people were deliberately keeping things from me and wanted me to fall so they could be in control. A person with better self esteem and a support system would not have stuffed up there life. My family just blamed me. I had a colleague who was subjected to the same thing I was and made the same decision but she didn't stuff up her life, because she had a supportive husband and finances. Sometimes it's easier to blame ourselves, especially if others do it too, but it's not always justified.

K

Kali_Yuga13

Student
Jul 11, 2024
Yes, I have horrible regrets. I seem to have been inclined to take the wrong forks in the road too often. The thought of living for decades replaying the same mistakes over and over is daunting. I wish I could just beam out of here.

• Hugs
Reactions: CantDoIt and Nothing87
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I am very sorry for hurt I caused unthinkingly to those who loved me unquestioningly.

H

hamleic

Aug 12, 2024
i regret what I did. big time. cabt function normally now so i just wanna end it now.