• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

Into-the-abyss

May 31, 2024
After weeks of research and frustration, I believed I finally found a reliable source for SN from an online marketplace (India). I'm new to ordering from this site and was prompted to create an account as a brand new user. However, I was prompted to enter my cellphone number, which I'm willing to provide, but the area code field is prepopulated (and unchangeable) with an Asian area code, and I live outside Asia, ,which poses an issue for me creating an account. Has anyone encountered a similar issue when creating an international account? What solutions were available?
Or is purchasing limited to local customers only?

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Idk which market place your are talking about but when you have to register with a local number (or one from the Asian countries) then I would already assume that this market place only sells stuff in the region and not world wide. Why don't you send an Email to the operators of the market place and ask them? They could tell you what options you have.

I

Into-the-abyss

May 31, 2024
Idk which market place your are talking about but when you have to register with a local number (or one from the Asian countries) then I would already assume that this market place only sells stuff in the region and not world wide. Why don't you send an Email to the operators of the market place and ask them? They could tell you what options you have.
Thank you for your response and for your advice. I refrained from mentioning the specific source as per the rules, but it's been widely discussed here. I'll search for a contact email for the company and reach out to them. Thanks again:smiling:

Reactions: Praestat_Mori