• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

toxicitea

toxicitea

Oct 23, 2019
If anyone hasn't seen the megathread, I will link it right here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/
Not a long read read OP's original post on the v top and that should be all. Since that thread was some time ago I'm not sure if it's still active, so I hope any kind stranger here can help me out:
I don't have the tree ratchet, only gorilla tape- furthermore, I've always had trouble reading words and then picturing them in my head; what do i do, exactly? Place two cushions on the sides of my neck and wrap the gorilla tape around my neck? Am I understanding this right?
I'm probably misunderstanding because it feels too easy to be true. Sorry for the inconvenience, I'd really appreciate the help.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
If anyone hasn't seen the megathread, I will link it right here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/
Not a long read read OP's original post on the v top and that should be all. Since that thread was some time ago I'm not sure if it's still active, so I hope any kind stranger here can help me out:
I don't have the tree ratchet, only gorilla tape- furthermore, I've always had trouble reading words and then picturing them in my head; what do i do, exactly? Place two cushions on the sides of my neck and wrap the gorilla tape around my neck? Am I understanding this right?
I'm probably misunderstanding because it feels too easy to be true. Sorry for the inconvenience, I'd really appreciate the help.
on a very basic level you are trying to replicate this:
in a combat/ wrestling situation-they will release as soon as they go weak or you will lose consciousness- in this method the idea is that the compression doesnt ease off as you have taped down the cushions (placed on the pulse points) & the strap is tight-it does not release after you faint. thats the general idea I believe-but I didnt come up with this method- so no expert.

angele

angele

gay trans man (he/him)
Nov 20, 2019
NN is my plan A right now, not sure that you could replicate the results without the strap. That seems to be the main part of the equation and I don't think you could get tape tight enough without it. However I've seen talk of using rope instead, hopefully that is more accessible to you. Have you succeeded with finding the "sweet spots"? Best of luck to you