• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Abbadab

Abbadab

Feb 9, 2021
So I'm in california, and I've been struggling to find an SN source because of the fact. I've had multiple attempts over the years, but I find I have an incredibly potent survival instinct with things like hanging/jumping.

In the past, I've taken incredibly lethal doses of meds without any panic and stoicism despite it wreaking havoc on my body. Because of the fact, I'm very confident in my ability to take something like SN and not lose my cool or back out in the middle.

I've been suffering so much for so long to the point where I specifically want a method where I don't have to force myself past incredibly strong SI to achieve peace. I'm willing to put in a bit of time/effort/money to give myself a more peaceful death. I feel like it's the least I can do for myself.

I'm wondering if you guys had any recommendations for an alternative if I end up not being able to find accessible SN. Something that might tick some of the boxes I've mentioned. I realize it's unlikely, but it would bring me so much relief. Thank you all ♥

Reactions: Multitude6369 and alba87
C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
I agree with you that it's worth putting in a bit of time/effort/money to give yourself a more peaceful death.
But how can you trust illegal drug?

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
So I'm in california, and I've been struggling to find an SN source because of the fact. I've had multiple attempts over the years, but I find I have an incredibly potent survival instinct with things like hanging/jumping.

In the past, I've taken incredibly lethal doses of meds without any panic and stoicism despite it wreaking havoc on my body. Because of the fact, I'm very confident in my ability to take something like SN and not lose my cool or back out in the middle.

I've been suffering so much for so long to the point where I specifically want a method where I don't have to force myself past incredibly strong SI to achieve peace. I'm willing to put in a bit of time/effort/money to give myself a more peaceful death. I feel like it's the least I can do for myself.

I'm wondering if you guys had any recommendations for an alternative if I end up not being able to find accessible SN. Something that might tick some of the boxes I've mentioned. I realize it's unlikely, but it would bring me so much relief. Thank you all ♥
Inert gas method is peaceful, but you'd have to have a bag/hood/mask on your face for 30-60 seconds. That doesn't suit everyone, and s.i. can hit some people in that time.

Reactions: rozeske
Abbadab

Abbadab

Feb 9, 2021
Inert gas method is peaceful, but you'd have to have a bag/hood/mask on your face for 30-60 seconds. That doesn't suit everyone, and s.i. can hit some people in that time.
I totally forgot about inert gas. That's an amazing idea that I'll look into. Thank you!!!

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Cyanide

• Informative