• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I wonder if the exertion of running down the road sped up the effects of the SN and killed him faster. Maybe if he also chewed the tablets in panic when the police arrived. I guess we can only speculate.
I had this theory that when you fast, and then drink SN, then do a quick jog, that your body will start calling for salts, except those salts are laced with nitrite compounds that react horribly to your cardiovascular system. It still gets the salts to convert into energy, but with nitrite it depresses your energy and you start shutting down. There's a reason why athletes drink Gatorade or sports drinks to get those essential salts into their body and it works quickly too.

Reactions: aminend and signifying nothing
theresonlyonewayout

theresonlyonewayout

Student
Jan 31, 2021
The 15 min wait for an ambulance may have played its part.

Reactions: tryingtoescape, Meretlein and Bedrock48
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
Authorities intervening the way they did does nothing but give way for more division: pro-choice vs pro-life. It's bad enough that homelessness is criminalised, now it's suicidal people too. It's enough to make someone despair at the state of humanity, seriously.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
The line that says he asked his mom to hold his hand while he passed but she refused just fucking breaks my heart so bad. He had been suffering for so long...

Reactions: tryingtoescape, archipelago, voyager and 2 others
TheLomboq

TheLomboq

Apr 6, 2021
Yeez, r.i.p Leonard. A man shouldn't suffer this long. They treated him like a goddamn prisoner.

I'm anxious. Def need to find a SN source before stories like this become more common in Europe and restrictions get even tighter.

Don't get me wrong. My thoughts are with Leonard and I'm happy that he was able to find his peace. I just wish they didn't point out the SN. I'm already dreading all the potential Karens

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Nice, he really wanted to go or he would've told them what he took then they would have administered the antidote I am sure

rossi

rossi

Sep 27, 2019
Holy crap! This is literally just a few miles from me.......so so very sad he had to fight so hard to get the ending he wanted :aw::aw: