• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Bandinho

Jul 10, 2022
So i received my SN. I think my time is come. I'm tired of everything, i have no motivation to do anything. Now i need to get antiemetics prescription from my doctor. I have some question. What should i say to doctor so i can get antiemetics? Also i would like to know which dose i should take for my weight is 87kg. I saw some thread that saying 5-10g is enough. Speaking about antiemetics which one is best because i saw threats that meto is very dangerous and have bunch side effects if i survive. I'm using risperidone as medication but i'm afraid is not gonna be good as meto or others antiemetics.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Endtimes1, universe, Jadon91 and 2 others
B

Bandinho

Jul 10, 2022
šŸ‘ŽItĀ“s not a good idea to post countries where sources are located. There are only 2 vendors in the country you mentioned. ItĀ“s no problem for the authorities to prohibit these vendors from selling to private individuals.
Sorry, i removed it.

Reactions: befree
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Infos about antiemetics:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/rating-anti-emetics.95634/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/metoclopramide.95694/

Domperidone has less side effects than Meto and easier to get.

Reactions: Bandinho
B

Bandinho

Jul 10, 2022
Infos about antiemetics:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/rating-anti-emetics.95634/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/metoclopramide.95694/

Domperidone has less side effects than Meto and easier to get.
Thank you

H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
How do you feel after having ordered?

• Love
Reactions: Bandinho
B

Bandinho

Jul 10, 2022
How do you feel after having ordered?
Its hard to tell actually. In one way i'm happy but I'm a little bit afraid to take it, but i know that i don't want to struggle anymore. I'm very tired of everything and i hope next month will be my last month as i'm alive. Also i'm living with my parents so it will be hard for them to see it. Specially like a lot of saying the body after SN becoming very blue

H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
I don't live with parents but I'm worried that people will be able to hear through the walls as I don't know how painful it will be. Ordering mine soon.x

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
DonĀ“t do it at home ! I have seen photos of a SN death. This is an experience your parents will never forget. There is also the risk that you will be disturbed by your parents. And you might have to vomit, even if you take an antiemetic.

B

Bandinho

Jul 10, 2022
DonĀ“t do it at home ! I have seen photos of a SN death. This is an experience your parents will never forget. There is also the risk that you will be disturbed by your parents. And you might have to vomit, even if you take an antiemetic.
The thing is i don't have a choice. My parents living in second country house and they coming to home for 2 days a week. I will not do this naked, I make sure my body is covered with pants and long sleeve shirt, gloves so only my face is visible. I'm gonna think maybe i will go to hotel for couple of days. But eventuly my parents will need to come to see my body to confirm that me.