Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
Well I'm really struggling today. I just don't know what's going on with me. I'm tired of the cycle of medication, where you hope that it has some benefit but after a while nothing changes. I'm on a shit load of meds and I'm just tired of it. It's getting to the point where I'm considering asking the doc about ECT, maybe frying my brain might help.
I just don't seem to have a life, don't remember ever having one. I'm tired of the emotional instability, the mood swings, the crazy highs and the massive lows. I don't know where to turn because I don't really have a good support structure and I have no social group, so I'm always alone.
Just don't see a point anymore, my dog is the only thing that keeps me here, but even is becoming a strain. Sorry to ramble annoy, probably just come across as annoying.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CarefulWithThatAxe, mediocre, Indieblue and 3 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
You Dont come across as annoying, just honest

Reactions: Suicide_vampire
-Link-

-Link-

Deep Breaths
Aug 25, 2018
You are definitely not annoying...

Quite the opposite, actually... I am really struggling as well, and it helps to hear from other people in similar circumstances just because this feels so isolating and it emphasizes that I'm not alone.

I wish I had some words of encouragement to offer, but I'm really bottomed out right now.

Hope you can find something to distract yourself away from this if only for a bit.

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Nooooo definitely not annoying!

Just someone who is tired of the dr / meds/ symptoms / stress.

We are all here for you ❤

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Hey, you're not annoying, at least I've not seen anything on here to make me think that about you. Its OK to have off days, days when stuff doesn't make sense, days that are tiring and exhausting. Write it off, tomorrow is fresh and new. If you ever need to chat my DMs are always open for you ❤️

Suicide_vampire

Suicide_vampire

In Vino Veritas
Feb 11, 2020
Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments... Sometimes sitting alone it feels like you are fighting all this on your own❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: BPD Barbie
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You're not annoying, and you're never alone with us <3