• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Aug 30, 2023
I don't WANT to die
I don't like the idea. I'm scared of it. But I've left myself nothing. I've left myself no choice. I'm scared to do it. I'm scared of the outcome. I'm scared of failing, but I'm more scared to live than I am to die. I can see the pain in store for me day to day. I can see the constant dissatisfaction and disappointment with myself. I hate myself. I'm garbage. I'm a garbage person. My life is over. I've thrown it all away and now I'm procrastinating the final step of suicide. I can't even follow through. If I was worth anything I'd stick to it and I will. I'm scared but I'm more than ready at this point. Tired of waking up wishing I died in my sleep

• Love
Reactions: lynnschronicles, EternalSummer and Kalista
EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
You put these feelings into words so well, i'm even gonna add it my suicide note so my parents and loved ones understand how i feel better.