IMAFRAIDDAVE

IMAFRAIDDAVE

Jun 16, 2024
I am fully mentally ready and have accepted the fact that I will die. I fully want this but I made the mistake of telling people beforehand. I thought it would be obvious and less cruel to let my loved ones know before it actually happened, but that was stupid.

I have a boyfriend and he said if I CTB he would too. I love him. he has not talked to me in 9 days. I think the only option is for me to go without any warning now. I do not want him to die but every day it takes all of my energy to hold on and live life.

The church of euthenasia had it all right and I admire it to full extent. I wish people understood my cause. There is no reason for human life. I cherishe it and believe it is beautiful but it is not only self-destructive but also dangerous to everything else.

Everytime I close my eyes I am so close to falling asleep I am so tired of keeping myself alive. People say it gets better but it never has for my entire life. The only times I am at peace is when I know I am going to die. Death is beautiful and calm no matter how it occurs. This is a wonder of the world.

Reactions: divinemistress36