• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
I never do fun threads, but fuck it. You post your favourite song from your favourite artist or band of all time, and the person below rates it out of 5 or 10. They can even write a mini-review if they want to.

Music taste is subjective, obviously, so take it with a healthy amount of salt.
I'll go first.

Reactions: DynamicDepression
castler

castler

Enlightened
Jul 11, 2022
This sounds.... FUN!šŸ„° I love the other threads under media as I've pulled bands I'd never heard of and wondered what people really think of what others post.

• Love
Reactions: DynamicDepression and Un-
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
This does sound like a fun thread, but even after 24 hours of (off and on) contemplation I can't think of a song that I would consider to be my favorite. [That's bumming me out quite a bit. I used to love music, all different kinds of music, and I would have had about 5 different songs to try to choose from. Now I don't.] And I don't want to rate or review your song without leaving a song, myself.

• Aww..
Reactions: Un-
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I never do fun threads, but fuck it. You post your favourite song from your favourite artist or band of all time, and the person below rates it out of 5 or 10. They can even write a mini-review if they want to.

Music taste is subjective, obviously, so take it with a healthy amount of salt.
I'll go first.

I enjoyed that- thanks. Very mellow beat and I enjoyed how random it seemed to be- if that makes sense. I love soundtracks and it felt like that at the end. I'd definitely listen to it again and give it a 6-7. My music tastes are kind of varied but my favourites are kind of obvious. This song I must have listened to more than any other: U2 'Hold me, Thrill me, Kiss me, Kill me.' Also saw Batman Forever with some school friends at the local cinema once. Quite a good memory...

Got to love the line: 'You don't know how you got here. You just know you want out... Believing in yourself almost as much as you doubt...'

• Love
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
I enjoyed that- thanks. Very mellow beat and I enjoyed how random it seemed to be- if that makes sense. I love soundtracks and it felt like that at the end. I'd definitely listen to it again and give it a 6-7. My music tastes are kind of varied but my favourites are kind of obvious. This song I must have listened to more than any other: U2 'Hold me, Thrill me, Kiss me, Kill me.' Also saw Batman Forever with some school friends at the local cinema once. Quite a good memory...

Got to love the line: 'You don't know how you got here. You just know you want out... Believing in yourself almost as much as you doubt...'

Firstly, I didn't think anyone would reply to this thread. Secondly, wow... I uh, I thought it was gonna be corny but it turned out to be a really good song.

Based on a first listen, obviously, but I'm gonna say 9/10.

I'm gonna change the rules: just post any song you like, and the person below rates it.

Inhumane Harvest, by CC:

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Firstly, I didn't think anyone would reply to this thread. Secondly, wow... I uh, I thought it was gonna be corny but it turned out to be a really good song.

Based on a first listen, obviously, but I'm gonna say 9/10.

I'm gonna change the rules: just post any song you like, and the person below rates it.

Inhumane Harvest, by CC:

Oh wow 9/10. Awesome! Music is so personal I know, so I'm sure some people hate it but who cares? Great thread by the way- sure we will all broaden our tastes.

• Hugs