ChubbyBunny

ChubbyBunny

Mar 4, 2023
I'm having really bad anxiety right now. I don't know why. I wanted to tell my bf but I hesitated before telling him and decided against it. I tell him everything, so idk why I'm scared to tell him about this. He's never seen my mental health issues on full display before and I don't want him to.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: downndone2, Fwompje, leaf23 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be so awful and tiring what you have to go through and it's very much understandable as to why you would wish to keep your feelings to yourself. But anyway, best wishes.

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
I understand- you never know how he's going to react and how well he can deal with it. You know him best... No matter what you decide with your BF, I would definitely talk to *someone* try to get to the bottom of what's causing your anxiety though. Could be an anxiety disorder or come from trauma/stress; whatever the case, a therapist can help you.

It's super normal among young people and nothing to be ashamed of, and doesn't mean you're any worse or weaker of a person. Best to deal with it as early as possible.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I would agree that it's usually best not to tell others; they can make things so much worse. Life is so full of anxiety for me too and I wish I could find some peace and quiet. Anyway I hope that you stop suffering anxiety soon as it really is such a pain.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
All I have is anxiety... it never goes away