ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
Does anybody here always have racing thoughts, specifically when they first lay their head down on their pillow at night trying to go to sleep? These thoughts range from methods of CTB, how the next day is going to play out, how long your relationships will last, what things you did that day that made you feel awkward. Sometimes some of my favorite songs play in my head and they either sound fast forwarded or somehow I can manage to play them backwards in my head, it's a very strange occurence that I found myself doing lately, I can easily stop this from happening but sometimes I like to see how far I can go into a song while playing it backwards in my head, immediately after I reach the beginning (intro) of the song, everything inside of my head goes completely blank, utter silence and it sounds like I have ringing in my ears, I know for a fact I dont suffer from tinnitus or have hearing problems so that is something I'm not worried about, I just find it very peculiar. I have listened to songs that I like in the past on a music player that allowed you to play music backwards so maybe I'm thinking that these thoughts are manifested from that? I'm not sure, I dont find it annoying and it doesn't affect my daily life, I just find it very strange how its happening now, and not when I actually listened to then backwards on said music player... that was almost 5 years ago now and I haven't done it since then.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Etherealdignity333
Etherealdignity333

Etherealdignity333

Ad Astra
Jul 21, 2019
Every fucking day. Exhausted like a zombie all day, brain comes online about 8 pm and starts shooting off fireworks.

It's the worst; I feel for you.

Have you tried a sleep aid? I take trazodone when I can't make it power down.

Reactions: Circles and ExitTheDay
FullCircle

FullCircle

Nov 20, 2018
Story of my life. I recently started taking a low dose of Seroquel and it seems to help, although I still have occasional restless nights.

Reactions: Circles and ExitTheDay
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
Every fucking day. Exhausted like a zombie all day, brain comes online about 8 pm and starts shooting off fireworks.

It's the worst; I feel for you.

Have you tried a sleep aid? I take trazodone when I can't make it power down.
I tend to stray myself away from medication because I've taken prozac in the past and it manifests with my bipolar and makes me fucking manic :(
Story of my life. I recently started taking a low dose of Seroquel and it seems to help, although I still have occasional restless nights.
It definitely wouldn't help me out but I'm glad it helps you!!!! :)

Reactions: Circles
FullCircle

FullCircle

Nov 20, 2018
I tend to stray myself away from medication because I've taken prozac in the past and it manifests with my bipolar and makes me fucking manic :(

It definitely wouldn't help me out but I'm glad it helps you!!!! :)
I get it. Medication isn't for everyone. There's this app called sanvello that has meditation exercises among other things. Sometimes I use it when my brain won't shut off. Might be worth a shot, at least for the free stuff.
I'm totally not trying to be pushy. Just trying to help!