eternal_peace

eternal_peace

wasting away
Apr 3, 2023
i don't really like venting but i feel like just posting something here for once
i'm aware that i am getting way worse but one thing which sucks is my memory getting worse, my memorys always bad but these past few months ive being struggling to recall a lot of events. I've kind of forgotten like everything, everyone i was friends with 2-3years ago. my whole childhood, and like cool things i did last month, i'm forgetting everything and its eating me up inside. i feel like i'm slowly forgetting myself . i dont really know who i am anymore
maybe this is silly to vent about but i love memories, the idea of making memories, when i'm bored i usually try to remember like. stuff i did with my friends and try to imagine and recreate the memory in my mind. like daydream speak outloud shit, thats how ive been coping with everything for the past few years, but i cant remmeber shit so i cant do that anymore. but I've slowly just been forgetting everything but then sometimes i randomly remember something bad from my childhood. im sorry this paragraph is constructed weirdly im just typing what comes to mind.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LittleJem and kunikuzushi