• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

life360d_on_me

Apr 19, 2024
I want off this shit. It is starting to kick in with anhedonia which is very concerning.

If there is something else to help with sleep BESIDES a phych drug that would be great. I don't wanna damage my brain and try to keep it healthy!

StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
I take this drug sometimes for sleep and regret it every time. The brain fog and lethargy is horrible, even if you sleep like a baby.

As with all drugs, there will always be a downside.

Have you tried melatonin? It is a natural hormone and works for some people.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
Agomelatine, although it is also an anti-depressive, it never gives me anhedonia. Otherwise, try maybe the herb valerian, St. John's wort, magnesium supplements, kava etc.

W

watercube

Jul 26, 2023
I am currently using it to sleep too, but the recommendation is to only use it when necessary. I am at a really rough phase right now and I end up using it everyday, but try to reduce the frequency and see if it gets better.

L

life360d_on_me

Apr 19, 2024
I am currently using it to sleep too, but the recommendation is to only use it when necessary. I am at a really rough phase right now and I end up using it everyday, but try to reduce the frequency and see if it gets better.
Imma look into CBD.