• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

Yorkshire91

Aug 30, 2019
I took it for 14 years and am taking it right now. It does not matter if I have taken it or not.
You need to have a look at the way you come across. If you want to argue do it elsewhere please.

Reactions: Rachel74
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
I'm logging off for the night. I'm not here to read or be involved in arguments. This is why I've lost faith in humankind. No compassion. Catch up with @Yorkshire91 @Rachel74 tomorrow xx

I have compassion. If I didn't I would not have done some research for Yorkshire91. You misunderstanding something does not mean the person you misunderstood has no compassion. You and Rachel74 are harassing somebody when they are helping. Stop doing that.
You need to have a look at the way you come across. If you want to argue do it elsewhere please.

The people who turned this into an argument are Rachel74 and BDP_LE. Do not blame me for what they did.

Last edited:
W

welshie84

Student
Jul 17, 2019
I've took a OD of quetiapine 50tablets 150 mg along with 30 promethazine . I've never been so ill was the worst experience of my life .
From my understanding its prescribed often as it's a very safe drug.

Martyn

Martyn

Smithy
Feb 14, 2019
From my understanding its prescribed often as it's a very safe drug.
Yeah it is you would have to take so much to OD on it it just made me feel so sick and horrible was the worst experience