• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
I have a hypothetical I would like to ask you all

You died. With some effort, some planning and some courage you caught the bus. You got on, the door closed behind you.
The fact that you're still thinking, means you still are. The sun is shining through your eyelids, a peach pink coloured light fills your vision.
Your eyes open, you're in a field on the grass, the sun is bathing this field in heat and light, above you stands a tree, its leaves in bloom. Its wood thick and old.
As you look around you see someone in white, someone impossible, gender-less but also... Human, in perfect white robes, perhaps an angel? Then again, they look too... Earthly to be that divine,

"Hello... you died... I am your... 'guardian angel' [Your Name], as you understand and I failed you."
"Don't worry... The afterlife, isn't what humans think it is... There is no Saintt Peter, and a old-greying man judging you... If you wish, you can reincarnate, or spend eternity with those you love"
"I am sorry I failed you, I have a few questions before I usher you on your way."

"What happened, [Your Name]? Where did your life go so wrong that you would choose to abandon it? What could I have done better to help you?"

How would you respond?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and ASp4E
A

AveMori

Feb 10, 2023
I would cry tears of joy to be done with life and to not have to be alone again. I would also ask for some time to process the pain before being ready to think about my life and how I fucked it up.

Reactions: AdamOndiAhman and SilverTiger
ASp4E

ASp4E

May 23, 2024
"With all due respect, I'm sorry, I'd prefer not to answer that. May I still cease to exist?"

The idea of a possibly divine entity existing that does not already have the answers it wants, feels unusual. I would err on the side of caution and not contribute to my potential enemy optimizing the potential simulation going on, and just exit asap if possible so as to confirm whether an exit actually exists. Consider that the world works the way it does, and there has likely been plenty of feedback from suicidal people before. But yet the world continues to work as such. No way would I trust any feedback to have an impact in our best interests, so reincarnation or answering the questions is off the table. And I imagine being transported here would not solve the issues related to consciousness, and living eternally (even with a possibility of exiting at any time) feels exactly like what a psychiatric ward might try. A way of keeping you there to calm you down and try to change your outlook. No thanks. I would rather exit if possible, or end up discovering that no exit is allowed. And if that's the case, I would try to figure out an exit regardless. But if that's not possible, I would try to sabotage them in any way I could. And if that's not possible either, I would try to escape from all interactions with anyone there, including loved ones.

I feel like the orchestrators of this unpleasant reality would more likely be enemies than friends.

PS. Did not expect to say so much. Thank you for the question, it was fun to think about.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SilverTiger
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
you could have prevented me from being born but you didnt so fuck you

• Hugs
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and SilverTiger
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It all started to go downhill when i was conceived...but you already know that. Let's talk about what the point of all of it was.

• Aww..
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and SilverTiger
J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
"I actually had a great time and now I'm middle aged and my body is broken down and used up and I'm very tired and a little bored. If hiking around living off the kindness of others and telling wise old stories could sustain me, I'd do that, but I live in a winter country and we have AI for our shamans now so I'm happy to be done in middle age".

• Hugs
Reactions: SilverTiger
SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
"With all due respect, I'm sorry, I'd prefer not to answer that. May I still cease to exist?"

The idea of a possibly divine entity existing that does not already have the answers it wants, feels unusual. I would err on the side of caution and not contribute to my potential enemy optimizing the potential simulation going on, and just exit asap if possible so as to confirm whether an exit actually exists. Consider that the world works the way it does, and there has likely been plenty of feedback from suicidal people before. But yet the world continues to work as such. No way would I trust any feedback to have an impact in our best interests, so reincarnation or answering the questions is off the table. And I imagine being transported here would not solve the issues related to consciousness, and living eternally (even with a possibility of exiting at any time) feels exactly like what a psychiatric ward might try. A way of keeping you there to calm you down and try to change your outlook. No thanks. I would rather exit if possible, or end up discovering that no exit is allowed. And if that's the case, I would try to figure out an exit regardless. But if that's not possible, I would try to sabotage them in any way I could. And if that's not possible either, I would try to escape from all interactions with anyone there, including loved ones.

I feel like the orchestrators of this unpleasant reality would more likely be enemies than friends.

PS. Did not expect to say so much. Thank you for the question, it was fun to think about.
I like this post, but... Are you paranoid this is hell?

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
"I don't want either of your options. I want to be permanently non existent" is what I'd reply to him with

ASp4E

ASp4E

May 23, 2024
I like this post, but... Are you paranoid this is hell?
No, I don't think we're in hell. I hope we aren't. Guess one has to wonder whether CTB would be the end though, and thinking about what to do then might be useful. Not necessarily so since there's a lot of possibilities, but maybe it could at least provide a marginal benefit like being better mentally prepared, or changing your outlook now. What do you think?

lost_ange2211

lost_ange2211

An angel who wants to go home..
May 29, 2024
If it really was sort of a guarding angel or any kind of higher being i would stare at it for a bit because of the question:

"Haven't you watched my life? Haven't you seen all the suffering and all the fails, all the things gone wrong, all the lost hope? Maybe you should have watched my life closer, helped me, prevented me from going down wrong or hurtful paths. Be a good thought on my mind and not let it shift to wishing for ctb, sh and all the shit. (...)

I wish to see all my loved ones again one last time, if they agree once they die. Until then i want to be in the eternal dark void of nothingness, so it will feel just like yesterday when i see them again. And now let me rest in peace."