• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Hi everyone, I have lurked here for a VERY long time now and finally decided to get an account. I would like to say I apperciate this community a lot and that I feel very lucky to have came across it.

With that out of the way, my prefered method is yew poisoning, I don't mind any of the negative effects that will happen before I die, except the stomach ache. However, I saw a post a long time ago that stated a method for removing the compounds that cause stomach pain. I can't remember the exact method so I came here to ask. Another thing I wanted to check is if 100 yew seeds and about 10-20grams of leaves would be enough to die from. I also want to check if the yew bushes planted in garden are poisonous, or have been bred to be non-toxic.

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Hi everyone, I have lurked here for a VERY long time now and finally decided to get an account. I would like to say I apperciate this community a lot and that I feel very lucky to have came across it.

With that out of the way, my prefered method is yew poisoning, I don't mind any of the negative effects that will happen before I die, except the stomach ache. However, I saw a post a long time ago that stated a method for removing the compounds that cause stomach pain. I can't remember the exact method so I came here to ask. Another thing I wanted to check is if 100 yew seeds and about 10-20grams of leaves would be enough to die from. I also want to check if the yew bushes planted in garden are poisonous, or have been bred to be non-toxic.
One sec I think I can lead you in the right direction.
@Hiraeth Grimoire
Wasn't there someone in the server that was doing this?