• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nature fan

Jan 15, 2023
So first I'd like to say I still live with my parents. I've got no access to therapy whatsoever, apart from a suicide hotline that I don't know is any good because while I'll be able to talk this out with a professional, it won't end my suffering in an abusive home. I'm still probably gonna call it in case I can be saved. Though I don't think I can. I have way too many mental and physical issues to handle life. I don't think it's even worth it listing them.

I've looked into some methods, but hanging and jumping are too risky for me. I can't use any drugs or anything. So I found the plastic bag method. I feel sort of attached to my life and don't want to end it yet. But I do have questions regarding the method.

I'm planning to use 2 or 3 plastic trash bags taped to my neck while I have a loose knot (the rope handcuffs) around my hands, while I'm wearing a balaclava that's covering my nose and mouth just in case. After I've finished doing the taping I would then put my hands under my waist, tighten the handcuffs around my hands and secure the knot by tying 2 more basic knots. This can only be done during the night when I'm gonna have enough peace and privacy to do this. I'll be in my bed, lying down, so my body will also be holding my hands down in order to prevent my SI from ripping the bags. I've also tried tying my hands up this way, and I actually struggled with freeing them later, so I think my method is good. But is it? Let me know if I missed anything.

I know it's not without risks, but this is really the only way. I know I'm gonna struggle with suffocating, but it'll only last a few minutes until I pass out.
While scrolling the compilations or whatever on this site, I came across someone saying that I should be sitting in a chair instead of lying down, but no one provided any reasons for that. Is this true at all?

Also, I did say I don't have any drugs, however my father uses very mild sleeping pills that I don't believe will help with unaliving myself the plastic bag way.

Any other tips?

• Aww..
Reactions: ctbgurl, Meaninglessness, Sister of the Moon and 1 other person
Somnea

Somnea

Jan 22, 2023
There is still the option of charcoal carbon monoxide poisoning. That seems pretty easy to organize and somewhat peaceful.

Upvote 0
Somnea

Somnea

Jan 22, 2023
There are some threads already here explaining the method. You basically just burn charcoal until it is white and wait for the smoke to stop. Then you lock yourself in a small place with the coal and hopefully die.

Upvote 0
N

nature fan

Jan 15, 2023
There are some threads already here explaining the method. You basically just burn charcoal until it is white and wait for the smoke to stop. Then you lock yourself in a small place with the coal and hopefully die.
Right... And where can I get charcoal from?

Upvote 0
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
I'm gonna try to obtain helium within the next few months
Assuming you want to use a homemade ExitBag, Helium is not the only option, you can also use Nitrogen or Argon. Nowadays the most common CTB gas is Nitrogen.

I did find one that's 15L
If that's water volume (compressed) that's too big, if it's uncompressed volume that's too small.
At a minimum you would need a total uncompressed volume of 400L (which is the volume of the typical 2L 200bar cylinders), but it is better to get a bigger one so you have spare gas for tests. 5L 200bar (1000L) is a very balanced size.

I don't know if it's pure
@fightingsioux was a welder and he said that he never saw an impure gas cylinder (he obviously was talking about the pure inert gas cylinders for welding, not helium balloon gas), but you can test the purity with an oxygen analyzer.

and hopefully die.
You need to measure the concentration (which needs to be over 10,000ppm) with a CO₂ detector, you can't do guesswork when it comes to CTB.

Upvote 0
N

nature fan

Jan 15, 2023
Assuming you want to use a homemade ExitBag, Helium is not the only option, you can also use Nitrogen or Argon. Nowadays the most common CTB gas is Nitrogen.
Helium is the least suspicious.
At a minimum you would need a total uncompressed volume of 400L
I need HOW MUCH? And that's called a minimum?
You need to measure the concentration (which needs to be over 10,000ppm) with a CO₂ detector, you can't do guesswork when it comes to CTB.
Bruh what. I'm not fucking doing it then. Every method is wrong at this point and I just have to keep suffering.

Upvote 0
N

nature fan

Jan 15, 2023
I'm probably gonna try hanging in 3 weeks instead. Accidentally cut off my friends because of how suicidal I've been recently and the emotional abuse at home is getting more unbearable, think it's time to end it for the sake of peace

Upvote 0
Falseunderworld

Falseunderworld

I banish you to the underworld for all eternity
Feb 3, 2023
Its a painful method but if its all you got I recommend taking a lot of sleepers if you can get your hands on them before hand, that way you can try to pass out in sleep before your panic sets in

Upvote 0