Lettam

Lettam

Briefcase
Feb 6, 2019
Hi there,

I, unfortunately, had to obtain Cerucal since my Primperan had some issues with being delivered. Does anyone know how much of this I should take before I attempt the SN method? I've tried doing some research on the forum but there doesn't seem to be much out there about it. There is info about Primperan but not so much about Cerucal.

Also, is there even a difference between Primperan and Cerucal?

Thank you. I've attached photos below.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deleted member 4993 and Minudah
Lettam

Lettam

Briefcase
Feb 6, 2019
Okay, so I did a bit of research and I hope this helps anyone who has similar questions in the future.

Cerucal is (to my understanding) basically Primperan. From the looks of the actual tablets to the contents of metoclopramide, it is just a rebranded version of Primperan. If I'm not incorrect (please correct me if I am), you are able to follow all SN guides as if this was Primperan.

It is also about the same price as Primperan but you get 50 tablets opposed to the usual 20 of Primperan.

Thanks.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, futur, Mybattle and 2 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@Lettam thank you for looking into that it's really helpful xx

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Lettam
D

Deleted member 4993

Metoclopramide - Wikipedia
Metoclopramide is a medication used mostly for stomach and esophageal problems. It is commonly used to treat and prevent .... Litigation over the same issues related to metoclopramide also reached the US Supreme ...

List inside of all versions :-)

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Ssrejisser and Lettam
futur

futur

Mar 2, 2019
Okay, so I did a bit of research and I hope this helps anyone who has similar questions in the future.

Cerucal is (to my understanding) basically Primperan. From the looks of the actual tablets to the contents of metoclopramide, it is just a rebranded version of Primperan. If I'm not incorrect (please correct me if I am), you are able to follow all SN guides as if this was Primperan.

It is also about the same price as Primperan but you get 50 tablets opposed to the usual 20 of Primperan.

Thanks.

Vztc6Bw