• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
hi, sorry for posting another thread so soon but i'm getting incredibly paranoid now that i ordered my SN. now, i obviously can't say the company's name or post any images, but the initials are D.E. and the price was about $24 USD without shipping.

i'm wondering if the packaging of the box it comes in is discreet, or has warning labels on it? i live with my parents as and adult and i can't have them being made alert. if there is warnings on the outer packaging (not the bottle itself) i may have to cancel. can anyone help me out who has ordered from them? thank you

• Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I ordered elsewhere (IC) and it didn't have warnings on the mailing packet, it just said sodium salt on the customs declaration

• Informative
Reactions: bed and waitingforrest
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
@𝕃1𝕧1𝕟𝕘𝟚𝔻13💀 i think knows

Reactions: 👁️👃👁️
ooglah

ooglah

Jun 17, 2022
You can make a USPS account or UPS whoever is delivering the package and request that it be held at a location (like the post office or UPS store) on their app

• Informative
Reactions: Lawliet
Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
You can make a USPS account or UPS whoever is delivering the package and request that it be held at a location (like the post office or UPS store) on their app
that's a great idea, although i can't drive unfortunately. hopefully others can benefit from this info though

👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
i ordered the sn from the company D.E. and the tracking shipping said "food grade," now i'm concerned. was there OTHER SN from that same company that isn't food grade??
Not sure. I ordered from them also. I had no idea what that sticker meant at first I actually thought it was something to do with the company

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
i ordered the sn from the company D.E. and the tracking shipping said "food grade," now i'm concerned. was there OTHER SN from that same company that isn't food grade??
Doesn't matter if it's food grade or lab grade as long as purity is above 95%

• Informative
Reactions: Lawliet and bed