• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TJuk

Student
Feb 8, 2020
So I live alone with dog (dog won't be here when I do ctb) however I'm wondering is there any way I can make sure that it's emergency services that find me dead and not any family members. From what I've gathered police and ambulance staff get some form of support and training for dead bodies so I'm wanting advice on how to make it more likely that parents won't find me first.

If also there's a way for my body not to be identified by family then please give me info.

I'm in the UK

• Hugs
Reactions: death137 and Sarahlynn
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
So I live alone with dog (dog won't be here when I do ctb) however I'm wondering is there any way I can make sure that it's emergency services that find me dead and not any family members. From what I've gathered police and ambulance staff get some form of support and training for dead bodies so I'm wanting advice on how to make it more likely that parents won't find me first.

If also there's a way for my body not to be identified by family then please give me info.

I'm in the UK
My Grandpoppa used the train method to do himself in. When he was found he was unrecognisable, my dad used to work in a mortuary tried to help with the id but he said it was impossible to be sure.
He was found by British transport police after report from the driver.
I suppose technically this goes someway to meeting your description.
This didn't make in anyway less painful for all involved I have to say.
Do you think your family (or police or whatever for that matter) would rather you're found peacefully in one piece or smashed in to bloody oblivion and scooped up in to a bin bag?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide, death137, TJuk and 1 other person
ward0x

ward0x

Aug 22, 2020

I'm in the UK
Guess it depends on your method. I know of someone who called to report what he was going to do moments before he shot himself in the head. So while they came... he was already gone.

but of course if you say you're gonna, call, and then don't... then you're headed inpatient.

T

TJuk

Student
Feb 8, 2020
I'm never going inpatient ever again was horrible there

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and mellow
softfuzzyman

softfuzzyman

Rot
Aug 17, 2020
I have the same worry about only wanting to be found by professionals, who are trained and more used to seeing stuff, and not wanting my family or even random civilians to have to look... my idea is to get a hotel room, CTB in the bathroom (the methods available to me aren't bloody or anything so I won't be causing any biohazard) with a note on the bathroom door explaining that a suicide happened inside and to only have police/emts look... tht has the benefit of being found the next morning so not being decomposing or anything which is more traumatic for first responders.

That's what I wanna do at least but I also have bad social phobia making it hard for me to rent the damn room in the first place and im afraid of failing and being out of the money i spent on it lol and im afraid of failing, losing consciousness, and being unconscious still by the time housekeeping shows up and getting caught and sent to inpatient. So. Im probably gonna just go do it in my car somewhere. The downside there is i might not be found for quite some time.

Reactions: death137 and Sarahlynn
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
It depends on what method you choose and where you want to ctb.

T

TJuk

Student
Feb 8, 2020
My method is SN so hopefully isn't too traumatic to anyone by anyone I also include emergency services, I know they are kind of used to it but I also know they'll have training, and support more than say my parents.

I know losing someone to suicide is traumatic I've lost people to suicide, unfortunately there is no other way I'm going to continue living as my physical and mental health is too much.

Never had to identify a body which is why I ask. In terms of where il be ending it will be my local housing association bungalow.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I think this process is more than enough to worry about. No need to worry about what happens to your body afterward. Give yourself a break from that aspect of it.

Reactions: Lone_Gray_Wolf and esse_est_percipi
T

TJuk

Student
Feb 8, 2020
Thanks but part of reason I'm ending my life is my complex PTSD, I don't wish to give anyone it hence choosing SN instead of hanging but that's just my opinion

Reactions: Meditation guide and Sarahlynn
hypnotizing chickens

hypnotizing chickens

εκφυλισμένος εκφυλισμός
Aug 24, 2020
I would book a hotel room and let housekeeping find me. Well, you know those latches that can only be done from the inside with the door closed? I'd latch it and rig something to pop through the little opening upon opening the door to tell them that my corpse is inside. So then the poor maid doesnt have to see me either.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Is it truly devastating someone even if they despise you? Because I want it to be. Especiallt if my body shits itself a lot

Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
I have the same worry about only wanting to be found by professionals, who are trained and more used to seeing stuff, and not wanting my family or even random civilians to have to look... my idea is to get a hotel room, CTB in the bathroom (the methods available to me aren't bloody or anything so I won't be causing any biohazard) with a note on the bathroom door explaining that a suicide happened inside and to only have police/emts look... tht has the benefit of being found the next morning so not being decomposing or anything which is more traumatic for first responders.

That's what I wanna do at least but I also have bad social phobia making it hard for me to rent the damn room in the first place and im afraid of failing and being out of the money i spent on it lol and im afraid of failing, losing consciousness, and being unconscious still by the time housekeeping shows up and getting caught and sent to inpatient. So. Im probably gonna just go do it in my car somewhere. The downside there is i might not be found for quite some time.
I love how fucked up we are, wanting to ctb bad enough but being to anxious to rent a room to do it! Can totally relate to the anxiety btw.
I assumed family identification is the norm (also in UK) so would like myself to look as peaceful as possible. The where is still up in air for me as well but a hotel room probably best. I like the idea of a note on the bathroom door but always picture myself ctb on a nice comfy bed...

I'm in the UK
assumed family identification is the norm (also in UK) so would like myself to look as peaceful as possible. The where is still up in air for me as well but a hotel room probably best. I like the idea of a note on the bathroom door but always picture myself ctb on a nice comfy bed...
Oh my postings have got totally messed up sorry!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarahlynn
T

TJuk

Student
Feb 8, 2020
I love how fucked up we are, wanting to ctb bad enough but being to anxious to rent a room to do it! Can totally relate to the anxiety btw.
I assumed family identification is the norm (also in UK) so would like myself to look as peaceful as possible. The where is still up in air for me as well but a hotel room probably best. I like the idea of a note on the bathroom door but always picture myself ctb on a nice comfy bed...

assumed family identification is the norm (also in UK) so would like myself to look as peaceful as possible. The where is still up in air for me as well but a hotel room probably best. I like the idea of a note on the bathroom door but always picture myself ctb on a nice comfy bed...
Oh my postings have got totally messed up sorry!
One of my friends who ctb died in her bed and looked asleep, I do not know what method she used but was told there was an empty glass

Reactions: Meditation guide and Cherrypea
Sarahlynn

Sarahlynn

Deep breath, stand back, it's time.
Aug 19, 2020
I have this idea about doing it out in the woods. But I also want EMT/Police to find me rather than someone I might give mental damage to. Have thought about some kind of delayed e-mail to the cops or something, but worries someone will find me before it goes out.

I really like the idea above about doing it in the hotel room bathroom and leaving a note to housekeeping on the bathroom door though!

hypnotizing chickens

hypnotizing chickens

εκφυλισμένος εκφυλισμός
Aug 24, 2020
Is it truly devastating someone even if they despise you? Because I want it to be. Especiallt if my body shits itself a lot
A friend once told me that if he were to commit suicide, it would be for entirely sadistic purposes. I used to find that fascinating until I realized just how narcissistic the nature of his motivation was. Not saying that's the same in your case, but it reminded me of this. I wish I could hate someone that much to kill myself just to fuck with them

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
A friend once told me that if he were to commit suicide, it would be for entirely sadistic purposes. I used to find that fascinating until I realized just how narcissistic the nature of his motivation was. Not saying that's the same in your case, but it reminded me of this. I wish I could hate someone that much to kill myself just to fuck with them

Yeah, sure, I'm sure others will twist my words and support this person as a poor victim for MY death, which they FORCE me to do. But go ahead, everybody loves a murderer's asshole. Am I supposed to be buddhist whore and be grateful as I kill myself to obey this person's owner?

Ah, and I see somebody stole my deceased friend Stan's profile pic. It was bothering me everytime I saw it. When my sadistic, murdered self is no longer around you can use my elephant, too <3

Last edited:
A Retarded Demon

A Retarded Demon

Gib Pancakes Plz
Jul 9, 2020
Long story short the authorities will show your body to your family in order to have a positive id and they won't forget it. Another sad fact is the human imagination is far worse than how things often are so them being left with just information can often be far worse and make the grieving process much harder.

Maybe they won't show body tho but as I understand that's a common police procedure

T

TJuk

Student
Feb 8, 2020
Long story short the authorities will show your body to your family in order to have a positive id and they won't forget it. Another sad fact is the human imagination is far worse than how things often are so them being left with just information can often be far worse and make the grieving process much harder.

Maybe they won't show body tho but as I understand that's a common police procedure
Thanks I was just wondering if could get away with not id body since I'd make sure my driver's license is somewhere near me. By looks I can't avoid family or friends having to identify my body I will just have to make sure they aren't the ones to find my body

Reactions: Meditation guide