• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

etrnllxid

etrnllxid

blunt
Aug 9, 2023
After coming here and going through old thread's I've learned that SN is a relatively new method that's only gained popularity for 7ish years. To me it looks like some methods come and go and I'm pretty sure that the reason is tied to restrictions being placed onto said method. I have to wonder if there will be anything to become the new "SN"

The SN method seems ideal and it's surely known by now but it seems so hard to obtain nowadays. On top of that you need additional resources for it to be effective, unfortunately I didn't have the resources at the time and now my source is gone rip. I wanna consider it the method dead in general (In reality it's only for me) but man.. I really wish I hadn't blew my chance.

Enlighten me, Is there ever gonna be a new method that tops that? minor restrictions then some prep, you ingest it, pass out, then death. And it's not like method's are found, they're simply discovered.

I know N is superior as you take it and get your result but having to travel out the country is NUTTY. I can only dream that something minimal, yet effective, is discovered so I can hop the bandwagon and get the fuck outta here.

Reactions: lovedread, Forever Sleep, davidtorez and 1 other person
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Well, SN is definitely not perfect for me. But this is the only sensible option I currently have.

To answer your question, I think that in the future there will definitely be new methods that are currently unknown/very little known.
I think it's a matter of time.
Necessity is the mother of invention.
Even if we are talking about CTB.

Don't forget that we are human. We are always looking for solutions ;).

Reactions: Unknown21, Forever Sleep, cowboypants and 2 others
T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
I and some other users are looking into fentanyl and nitazenes, I don't think it'll ever surpass SN's popularity unless pro-lifers successfully ban all SN sources because a decent amount of people will be scared of buying things from the dark web but I do think it'd be a decent rival in the future. Methods are either theorised or seen in case studies of people dying from them and then people just have to attempt with it until eventually it works and an effective protocol is developed.

Reactions: DepressedDude, lovedread and Forever Sleep
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I don't think SN or pentobarbital are perfect by any stretch. They are both slow and need other substances and take preparation time the day before to be effective.

I think what will happen is quicker methods will get more refined, such as easier intert gas setups for people or some sort of partial hanging guide rig etc.

Reactions: AshH
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
Even if SN gets banned or restricted, there are many others that cause similar effects, chlorates, other nitrites,… So, yeah, there are many to go.

Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Student
Sep 7, 2018
Methods are discovered through the internet or common knowledge, for example people who don't have access to the internet still knows about hanging and drowning and falling from a high place as a method to suicide

In case SN gets banned, we already have SA (sodium axide) as a alternative, luckily SA is under the radar and people use SN instead of SA so the media focuses on regulating SN more than SA

In the worst scenario where everything is banned, we will resort to the typical old fashioned ways, hanging and drowning

Reactions: Decided98 and DepressedDude