• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

kionu09

Jun 3, 2023
It's been almost a year since i poste goodbye thread. Life has been a shifted for me in last april 2024. A smart handsome kind guy suddenly became someone wants to kill himself. Death was the only thing i can imagine of and my only focus in last year. I believe if this site wouldnt exists ı would attempt suicide. After i found this site i learned that CTB is not something easy as holyood showed us. I was still in a death wish but had more knowledge about pain methods risks permanent injuries pysch wards etc. I spend my entire summer for collecting items needed : SN method. Read every goodbye thread posted witnessed and been an online companion to the ppl CTB'ed (rest in peace Wizzy) . By the end of september I was ready, had everything required (everything u can imagine from benzos to scheduled mails..) But appereantly ı find relief little bit knowing that i can perfom it anything in urgent necessity-calmness came then.
I never revealed why my turned upside down to anybody even to my family closest friend colleagues even in SaSu. Real thing is i was accused with the crime i never commited by my ex-gf (god damn her soul)- sexual assault. I was taken into custody 1 night went into trial next day released but with foreign travel ban and obligation to weekly signature at police station until the next trial. It was hell literally worst 6 months ever. Normally i had nothing to fear since i am innocent but the things are not that smooth in my country, especially with this kind of crimes. ı ve been trialed for 18 years of imprisonment. Simply death seemed much better than this. I was thinking like i should never ever go to that trial which to be held in october.But somehow i managed . The day has came. I told everything to the Judge and backed up my defense with my evidences. First trial concluded on favor of mine all restrictions held off. I was free then. Next trial was at february ı even not went to that one my lawyer called me and said that i have been found innocent from all of my charges
I felt like a bird at that moment it was like my constant suffocation ended and was able to breath the real air again. Soon i realized SaSu banned in my country didnt delete my account ever but not logged in either.
Time has passed now i am recovered even better than before went to gym put off 15 kgs. found a new job in EU one of the top empleyers in a classy position it never felt better before..

I want to thank you everyone and every soul in this journey of mine. Thank you for keeping me alive and and in one piece. I want to encourage everyone on the recovery path: things get better and remember what does not kill you makes you stronger

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: JaJu and $crim
kogareteru

kogareteru

May 15, 2024
Turkish laws and Turkish law enforcement... I'm happy that truth prevailed in the end.
Let's never forget buddy, there will always be moments, at least a moment, that we will say "Glad I'm here!" in the end.
Umudunu asla yitirme dostum :)