• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

Yes

Yes
Oct 30, 2019
I've never been able to swallow tablets but i bought meto and tagamet because I'm desperate and have to at least try. I just tried to take a test dose of 10mg meto (quite small) but was still unable to swallow it. I realised there is a mark through the middle of the tablet that you can split the tablet through to help with swallowing, but unfortunately was still unable to. The only way I am able to swallow it is by crushing it up. So my question is, should it be okay to take the meto and tagamet crushed up, and will they still be effective enough?

Are you lost too?

Are you lost too?

Operator, well let's forget about this call
Oct 18, 2019
I have no idea, dear.

Maybe you could try reading the drug description leaflet?
for instance, in the leaflet of one of the meds I take, it is described that those pills should not be cut nor crushed. I don't remember ever reading this before so *maybe* you could conclude that if it is not inadvisable on the leaflet , there's no problem in doing it. Maybe it is too much of a stretch ..
And again,I'm far from an expert :)

Maybe you could talk to a pharmacist?

Reactions: Yes
Y

Yes

Yes
Oct 30, 2019
Thanks for the reply, I think I'll just crush them up and hope for the best then.

I don't really want to go to a pharmacist in case they ask for my prescription for the meto (which I don't have) and I have read the boxes that the tagamet and meto came in and they don't say anything about whether or not they can be crushed, just that you have to swallow it. And neither the meto or tagamet came with a leaflet, so I guess all I can do is hope for the best :)

Thanks again!

Reactions: Are you lost too?
Are you lost too?

Are you lost too?

Operator, well let's forget about this call
Oct 18, 2019
Thanks for the reply, I think I'll just crush them up and hope for the best then.

I don't really want to go to a pharmacist in case they ask for my prescription for the meto (which I don't have) and I have read the boxes that the tagamet and meto came in and they don't say anything about whether or not they can be crushed, just that you have to swallow it. And neither the meto or tagamet came with a leaflet, so I guess all I can do is hope for the best :)

Thanks again!
No problem, I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Hope it all works well for you!

Reactions: Yes