toyu

toyu

Jul 31, 2024
Just recently ordered SN off of DMC. and was wondering if anyone would be able to send a photo or description of what the DMC packaging looks like? I don't yet live alone, and I am very nervous about someone finding out that I plan on killing myself. Feel free cover up anything identifiable and stuff.

Also, follow up question, if it is too suspicious, is there any way to cancel the order?

T

TennTrixie

Aug 31, 2024
Mine was delivered with no problem. Shrink wrapped in black plastic that was hard to cut off. The only suspicious thing was the return address was written in a foreign language, using characters not used in the English language.

Reactions: juna
L

LostSoul1965

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
Just recently ordered SN off of DMC. and was wondering if anyone would be able to send a photo or description of what the DMC packaging looks like? I don't yet live alone, and I am very nervous about someone finding out that I plan on killing myself. Feel free cover up anything identifiable and stuff.

Also, follow up question, if it is too suspicious, is there any way to cancel the order?
Is very discreet and is declared as something else. Mine said cell phone case.

Reactions: juna
toyu

toyu

Jul 31, 2024
Mine was delivered with no problem. Shrink wrapped in black plastic that was hard to cut off. The only suspicious thing was the return address was written in a foreign language, using characters not used in the English language.
Alright hopefully it wont be looked into too hard then.
Is very discreet and is declared as something else. Mine said cell phone case.
Alright, thanks.