• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Spyro24

Jun 24, 2022
Just wondering if anyone has experience with psych wards in Belgium. I overdosed on benzos and ended up in the hospital. They strapped me to a gurney and injected me with something and then I ended up in the crisis unit of Bethanië. I'm being let go tomorrow morning with a few strings attached including regular visits from a crisis team.

I also have to appear in front of a judge with a lawyer and psychiatrist who will decide my fate (permanent leave or permanent stay).

Does anyone have any experience with this in Belgium?

• Hugs
Reactions: chloramine
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Have to see a judge? Injected with a substance you don't know about?

I'd get the hell of that decrepit country.

I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Just wondering if anyone has experience with psych wards in Belgium. I overdosed on benzos and ended up in the hospital. They strapped me to a gurney and injected me with something and then I ended up in the crisis unit of Bethanië. I'm being let go tomorrow morning with a few strings attached including regular visits from a crisis team.

I also have to appear in front of a judge with a lawyer and psychiatrist who will decide my fate (permanent leave or permanent stay).

Does anyone have any experience with this in Belgium?
Permanent? Are you sure you're not just talking about the collocatie? (max 40 days) Or did you already do your 40 days? They can't keep you permanently, I think your next one (if you've already done your collocatie) is a few months if the vrederechter decides you have to stay.

S

Spyro24

Jun 24, 2022
Permanent? Are you sure you're not just talking about the collocatie? (max 40 days) Or did you already do your 40 days? They can't keep you permanently, I think your next one (if you've already done your collocatie) is a few months if the vrederechter decides you have to stay.
I did not yet do 40 days and I am hoping that I don't have to since my psychiatrist is letting me go home until I have to see the judge.

I'm scared a lot though since it seems like the vrederechter doesn't give a single fuck and just lets everyone stay for 40 days.