• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

anastenka

anastenka

Rosa
Apr 25, 2024
Does anyone else have awful experiences with psych ward home treatment teams?

Last February I took an overdose to CTB but failed unfortunately (the alcohol made me throw most of it up). Ever since then to avoid gong back to the psych ward I have been under their home care. Every other day I get a visit, everything I do is monitored and sent back to them, anything you could possibly imagine to CTB with has been confiscated. I am a prisoner in my own home and it's exhausting.

I don't know what to do anymore, I just want to die

thepiecessatup

thepiecessatup

Jan 9, 2024

Last February I took an overdose to CTB but failed unfortunately (the alcohol made me throw most of it up). Ever since then to avoid gong back to the psych ward I have been under their home care. Every other day I get a visit, everything I do is monitored and sent back to them, anything you could possibly imagine to CTB with has been confiscated. I am a prisoner in my own home and it's exhausting.

This sounds awful to experience. I've had home visits from psych teams which were overall absolutely pointless. Is there an end in sight to their visits or is it going to continue?

anastenka

anastenka

Rosa
Apr 25, 2024
I have a meeting to discuss risk tomorrow and hopefully I can reduce the visits to twice a week instead, but J don't think it's stopping any time soon:(

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

That's a horrible trap

It's why I fear mi si calling the hospital if I drink SN. Then they'll have me trapped etc