• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

rainwillneverstop

rainwillneverstop

Global Mod | Serious Health Hazard
Jul 12, 2022
This is the support megathread for PSSD/Medication injuries.

Here members can find information and threads that can hopefully give support, for those struggling with injuries and long-term side effects caused by medication.
If you want anything added, please let us know!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ashu, Praestat_Mori, Unknown21 and 4 others
itsover246

itsover246

Life destroyed by SSRIs
May 11, 2024
Pssd needs to be talked about a lot more people need to know what antidepressants can do to them

Reactions: Hollowman, Ashu, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Experienced
Dec 14, 2023
Pssd needs to be talked about a lot more people need to know what antidepressants can do to them
It's absurd just how bad mental health services are at informed consent.

Reactions: Hollowman, Ashu, itsover246 and 1 other person
B

Bobsled96

Jun 16, 2024
It honestly feels completely pointless. Started noticing severe symptoms only recently, but been on and off these medications for my entire life and never been told once of these side effects;
I hate all doctors and psychiatrists so much, every single one.
I have no motivation at all, nothing makes me happy anymore, I can't see any point in going on. The only reason I haven't killed myself immediately is the probably vain hope that maybe the side effects will subside if I go off all the meds; but I'm ONLY giving it two months, after that I'm for sure dying.
I already had nothing but this pretty much cemented my fate.

Anyone ever gotten over these symptoms (specifically ED and Brain Fog)? Am trying to work out and eat better but like I said it feels completely pointless. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna die before the two months are even up. I don't want to turn 26 like this. I've only ever been in one relationship and now I'll for sure never get another one

• Aww..
Reactions: ForgottenAgain