6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
This isn't a personal dig to anyone, just in general.
I know it can't just be me, for all i have patience for the newer members, the amount of people who are recycling the same questions that have been answered 100x over is becoming very old very quick. Most commonly questions related to SN which can easily be found. I get that some people want anecdotal advice as well but for the most part, the questions can be answered with a simple google search.

Reactions: pole, LegaliseIt!, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Funny that people will trust a random stranger for information over their own research.

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, Brick In The Wall and 6ixxy
6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
Funny that people will trust a random stranger for information over their own research.
"CAN I MIX BATTERY ACID WITH SN"
"Yes you can it will be painless"
I just don't get it??¿¿ it's really frustrating

Reactions: LegaliseIt! and BPD_LE
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

They won't trust you with anything in life. But when it comes to ending life they're all about it. Shows how backwards the world really is.

Reactions: LegaliseIt! and BPD_LE
6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
They won't trust you with anything in life. But when it comes to ending life they're all about it. Shows how backwards the world really is.
I think it's desperation more than anything, they want a guarantee that whatever they're gonna do is gonna work, still it doesn't warrant the excuse to ask simple questions over and over.

Reactions: LegaliseIt!
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
I think it's desperation more than anything, they want a guarantee that whatever they're gonna do is gonna work, still it doesn't warrant the excuse to ask simple questions over and over.
It gets tiresome. I actually think that a lot of people don't notice the search icon for some reason. Would be good if a web developer could put together a site tutorial for new members.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
It gets tiresome. I actually think that a lot of people don't notice the search icon for some reason. Would be good if a web developer could put together a site tutorial for new members.

This was a handy tut for newcomers. Well written too, maybe give em a bump.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/forum-tips-tricks-and-techniques.28423/#post-513793

Reactions: LegaliseIt!
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Wizard
May 14, 2018

When confronted, I've seen people flat out reject the idea of using it. "I don't want to read through pages of posts." Derp derp. So weird.

• Wow
Reactions: BPD_LE