Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
The procedure I was supposed to have on the 5th that could potentially fix my chronic pain has been postponed. The doctor didn't even tell me, he just decided that he was going to try giving me some injections that I've already tried before. I didn't even know until he was pulling out the needles

The success or failure of this procedure is supposed to be the main factor in whether I kill myself or not. I have no idea when they're gonna do it, but now I've got to figure out a new ride there and back whenever it happens. I'm so fucking sad, I want to be done wondering if I'm going to be in horrific pain for the rest of my life. I'm so sick of getting my hopes up over and over and over again. I I feel like an idiot for expecting some goddamn closure

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 31858, Dead Meat and Zegers
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Your feelings are understandable. It is such an unfair life and to me one of the worst things about living is how unpredictable and uncertain everything is. To me, having hope is just something to lose and cause more suffering. I hope that in whatever happens, you find relief from your pain.

• Love
Reactions: Dizzylady80