• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CptBBQ

CptBBQ

I love you!
Mar 13, 2019
I finally got cornhole bags and an endless ratchet. I didn't actually know how heavy the bags would be, I expected them to be like beanbags :ahhha:.
I think I know where my carotid arteries are, or atleast the general location, it's where the pulse is on the side of your neck right?
Also you start the method laying down so it's easier to get the bags on?
But yes I might just CTB today or tomorrow.
I'm overwhelmed with happiness right now from being able to leave this wretched world :love:, hopefully I don't fail.
Also is it okay if the bags feel a little big for my neck? They cover the entire neck though which is good.
And how long does it take to die from this?
Thanks!

Reactions: Ivenocare and PatrickG
P

PatrickG

Apr 13, 2019
I don't have the answers to your questions but hope it all goes well for you

I

Iceangel

Loveless
Mar 9, 2019
From what Ive read its better to find your carotids first, practice blacking out or getting close then attempting. Id suggest the night night megathread before you attempt as it sounds like youve done a little research but not much? (Its stated very early in the thread how long it takes which is why I make this assumption.) One of the downsides of this method is possible brain damage if done incorrectly which is why im suggesting to maybe slow down and look around first. Most unsuccessful attempts are from a lack of information & preparation from what i can tell.

However and whenever you decide to live (or not live) your life i hope you find peace and happiness <3

Reactions: Seaghost and ron_g