• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
So, I fucked up. I do that a lot. Last night, around four in the morning ( I awoke and couldn't get back to sleep.) The thoughts were so loud. The critic in my mind would shout every bad thing, every failure. I told myself I wasn't going to do it, determined. Next thing, before I even registered it, I was in the middle of slicing my arm, and I couldn't stop until I felt relief, felt I could breathe again. My parent are ones
to mindlessly freak out. And they're going to find out eventually. I guess my question is do they have means to involuntary commit me? My parents. If I tell police I am not suicidal, I should be alright? If not I plan on putting some sn in a plastic bag and tucking it under a shoe. I've been to a hospital before. They don't check. It's all my fault. But I'm not going to let them take to the torture chamber they call a hospital.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick, disabledandhopeless, Lilacmoon and 1 other person
Spiny Lobster

Spiny Lobster

Jul 16, 2020
I don't know your situation or where you live, but they for sure check at the hospitals I've been. They don't let you wear shoes, let alone keep the laces on if deemed a threat. Don't put yourself in that position, because if they find out, they'll commit you for real.

Once, a suicide hotline called the police on me when I told them I self-harmed. When the police came by, I told them it was self-harm with no suicidal intent. They let me go. Just be straightforward with them and it'll be alright. ❤️

Reactions: Stick, Marchioness, Lilacmoon and 2 others
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
I don't know your situation or where you live, but they for sure check at the hospitals I've been. They don't let you wear shoes, let alone keep the laces on if deemed a threat. Don't put yourself in that position, because if they find out, they'll commit you for real.

Once, a suicide hotline called the police on me when I told them I self-harmed. When the police came by, I told them it was self-harm with no suicidal intent. They let me go. Just be straightforward with them and it'll be alright. ❤
They let me have shoes and didn't check the padding underneath. But I see where you're coming from.

iDieUDie80

iDieUDie80

Arcanist
Jul 6, 2020
If you are in a crisis, you may be involuntarily admitted. This sounds like a pretty serious episode however, and an inpatient stay may do you good. Just to be safe and change your environment.

Reactions: Stick