G

Grey-zoner

Dec 17, 2021
More of a lurker on here for the past several years but, holy shit, it looks like members of the group protest in Portland not far from where I am.
This feels like a calling. I'll have to think about joining an in-person gathering. I had no idea this group even existed, and knowing they're so close feels a bit surreal.
Cringe-worthy or not, you guys are doing excellent work.

Reactions: BlindsClosed, TAW122 and come to dust
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
Is there any chapter of this group in UK? Would love to meet like minded people.

C

Cupcake

Student
Apr 8, 2018
Thank you for this! I have just emailed them because I am interested in being a guest on their podcast and getting involved in other ways possibly, too. Hope to hear back from them soon!
Hi guys! So, I ended up connecting with Kevin and Danny, the people who run the site, and I was a guest on one of their podccast the Friday before last. So July tenth or something like that.

It was a very positive experience. They said they want me to be a guest on another podcast in the future. I don't know how to link stuff, but if you are interested, it's podcast 8.

I did mention this web site and how awesome it is, hope that's ok. It's just that SS has been a wonderful help to me for the last almost five years, and I couldn't do a podcast on the right to die without mentioning this place.

If anyone else wants to be a guest on their podcast, all you have to do is email them, and they will have you on. They find it difficult to find guests with like-minded views on the right to die, so they would be honored to have anyone on who believes in the right to die.

I was nervous at first, but it was a very positive experience. And, they don't bite, lol!!

Just thought I'd share if anyone is interested. I don't live far from Portland, so I might go to one of their protests, too, if I can get there easily. Travel is hard, as I'm vislualy impaired and navigating the tranisit systemcan be a pain in the ass, but it's definitely a worthy cause, in my opinion.

Reactions: Unending, Grey-zoner and come to dust