TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
After many years of waiting and anticipation, this pro-choice website and movement is finally up and online! :)

The website is titled The Right To No Longer Exist or TRTNLE for short. This is a pro-choice website founded by two individuals, referred to as Kevin and Danny respectively. The website is a grassroots movement that wishes to make the right to die available to every individual and also as a basic fundamental human right. I really enjoyed the content they have up so far, podcasts, blogs, and their other mission statements as well as social media.

If any admin/moderator wishes to pin this thread, feel free to.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BlindsClosed, park.mr, houseofleaves and 40 others
A

Awkward_Fox92

May 15, 2022
Thank you for posting. I plan to check it out.

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza and not-2-b-the-answer
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
Bump, this is very interesting, thank you for sharing

Reactions: houseofleaves, Rogue Proxy, Euthanza and 1 other person
NeverEndingPain

NeverEndingPain

So tired of struggling
May 8, 2022
After many years of waiting and anticipation, this pro-choice website and movement is finally up and online! :)

The website is titled The Right To No Longer Exist or TRTNLE for short. This is a pro-choice website founded by two individuals, referred to as Kevin and Danny respectively. The website is a grassroots movement that wishes to make the right to die available to every individual and also as a basic fundamental human right. I really enjoyed the content they have up so far, podcasts, blogs, and their other mission statements as well as social media.

Thank you for sharing. Already subscribed!

TAW122

TAW122

Aug 30, 2018
Thanks for the comments everyone, and yes, I have waited for over a year for such a website to become operational. There were many setbacks for the owner of the organization to get the webpage up and running, but after a long time, he finally managed to get it to work.

• Love
Reactions: houseofleaves, Fabioben, Tortured Existence and 2 others
B

Bodydysmorphia

Jun 15, 2022
We need people like Kevin and Danny in the government lol

• Love
Reactions: BlindsClosed, houseofleaves, Fabioben and 10 others
hankbank3928

hankbank3928

Student
Dec 30, 2021
Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

• Love
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Thanks for sharing it. Maybe in 100 years or so, the people alive then will reap the rewards of such an endeavor.

Reactions: BlindsClosed and Euthanza
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Not an anthieist or an antinatalist but I'm eith the right to die.c

Reactions: Euthanza
C

Cupcake

Student
Apr 8, 2018

Thank you for this! I have just emailed them because I am interested in being a guest on their podcast and getting involved in other ways possibly, too. Hope to hear back from them soon!

Reactions: BlindsClosed, houseofleaves, Tortured Existence and 1 other person
Parsley

Parsley

Sleeping in Sarco
Jun 27, 2022
Thanks for sharing! I did listen all the podcasts. Interesting stuff.

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I've been subscribed to Kevin and Danny's youtube channels ever since I first watched an "Eye Doubt It" video that was embedded in one of your older threads. I'm glad their site is up and running, even though it will likely be a long time before everyone has access to voluntary euthanasia. At least it's a good start!

• Love
Reactions: BlindsClosed, Rogue Proxy, Tortured Existence and 1 other person
O

obafgkm

Experienced
Jun 3, 2022
Being a grassroot movement is encouraging. The widely publicized assisted suicide clinics are only an illusion to ordinary people. They are expensive and accessible only by the wealthy. For the rest dying with dignity is actually becoming more difficult. Sleeping pills and pain killers don't kill anymore. Helium is diluted. Once known many viable chemicals are impossible to obtain. The practical options for most people are still the traditional ones, hanging, jumping, charcoal.... Not exactly risk free and painless. A tough choice if at all.

• Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: houseofleaves, hankbank3928, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 4 others
M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
The site opened just fine on my computer. Maybe people not seeing the site are outside the US? If so, use a US-based proxy server. Enter the settings into Control Panel -> Internet Options -> Connections tab -> LAN Settings button (Windows 7/8/10). You can do this for anything your country bans, like drugs, prostitution, truths about the Covid origins, or political information. The proxy server consists of an IP address and port 80.

To limit my liability, I won't post any IP addresses of proxy servers. Google them yourselves, sorry. They're out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Euthanza
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
This one my favorite lines from the website:
The best orgasms cannot compensate for the worst diseases.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, houseofleaves, lofticries and 3 others
N

Nzbus

Jun 19, 2022
That site is cringe-worthily amateur.

Reactions: deathlamp and Alex6216
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Reactions: BlindsClosed, houseofleaves, ShornSoloists and 3 others
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
That site is cringe-worthily amateur.
Yea. I support the right to die but this is a bit cringeworthy with the whole 'forced to live', showing cancer patients and images of them waving signs in the streets as if this is the pre-2000's. If you want people to listen to you, the internet is a better way of spreading your ideology not standing outside; Post memes showcasing the hypocrisy of those who are against the right-to-die, argue how allowing easy access to pentobarbital and the like would reduce criminals and the absolute lazy and TRY NOT TO GET VALIDATED BY MAINSTREAM MEDIA
Being validated, advertised or even remotely endorsed by MSM will reduce actual support since people nowadays are skeptical of stuff supported by the MSM, I know I am and i'm not different to the average person.

TAW122

TAW122

Aug 30, 2018
Yea. I support the right to die but this is a bit cringeworthy with the whole 'forced to live', showing cancer patients and images of them waving signs in the streets as if this is the pre-2000's. If you want people to listen to you, the internet is a better way of spreading your ideology not standing outside; Post memes showcasing the hypocrisy of those who are against the right-to-die, argue how allowing easy access to pentobarbital and the like would reduce criminals and the absolute lazy and TRY NOT TO GET VALIDATED BY MAINSTREAM MEDIA
Being validated, advertised or even remotely endorsed by MSM will reduce actual support since people nowadays are skeptical of stuff supported by the MSM, I know I am and i'm not different to the average person.
That's an interesting take on this, but when you mentioned that people nowadays are skeptical of stuff supported by the MSM, do you mean the people on the Internet or just like your average day to day people you encounter IRL?

Additionally, I don't think what they are doing is a bad idea because realistically, most platforms and forums on the Internet (barring very few) are heavily censored so that if they tried to just do outreach on the Internet, it would either get shutdown/censored/or shadowbanned/etc. before it gets a chance to become big (or soon after it starts to gain traction). I think that doing stuff offline too is good as it is just another avenue of activism.

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
That's an interesting take on this, but when you mentioned that people nowadays are skeptical of stuff supported by the MSM, do you mean the people on the Internet or just like your average day to day people you encounter IRL?
I don't talk to people IRL about this sort of stuff so I wouldn't know but from what I see online that is the impression I get, hell even I support something less if it's supported by the MSM (Bill Gates, elon musk, any politician, any news outlet, etc)
Additionally, I don't think what they are doing is a bad idea because realistically, most platforms and forums on the Internet (barring very few) are heavily censored so that if they tried to just do outreach on the Internet, it would either get shutdown/censored/or shadowbanned/etc. before it gets a chance to become big (or soon after it starts to gain traction). I think that doing stuff offline too is good as it is just another avenue of activism.
Sure they would ban central places but a movement can take on a more guerilla approach with random users with no relation to each other posting jokes or arguments for the right to die. Look at neo-nazi terrorists today, and to a certain extent religious terrorists/extremists (whether they're islamic, christian or new aged), they are banned from most platforms but this hasnt culled their population since terrorists usually convert others with a more guerilla approach like I said.
*I am not condoning actions of terrorists before anyone thinks thats what i'm doing, they're disgusting individuals who deserve to be locked up or rehabilitated

M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
This is divided among political lines. Conservatives are the ones highly skeptical of mainstream media (MSM), as MSM is always censoring their ideas, like the origins of Covid and its nefarious purpose. (No need to mention them in this thread; it's not its purpose.) Liberals, on the other hand, worship the MSM, as most MSM channels and their sponsors are heavily liberal.

Sadly, BOTH liberals and conservatives today, outside of pro-choice sites, are anti-suicide, albeit for different reasons: liberals say that suicide is unwoke oppression, while conservatives say suicide undermines the sanctity of life. So we gotta be extremely careful who we share our information with, inside or outside MSM.

Reactions: Alex6216, TAW122 and Euthanza
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022

TRTNLE with Anti-natalist made a video and I think it's carefully carved; Also their statements are pretty straightforward regarding this too sensitive issue but often dismissed by the public and authority (including social media authority).

Reactions: BlindsClosed
Brianiskillingme

Brianiskillingme

Slowly Dying Inside
Jan 18, 2022
Subscribed.

Reactions: BlindsClosed and Superdeterminist
TAW122

TAW122

Aug 30, 2018
Sadly, BOTH liberals and conservatives today, outside of pro-choice sites, are anti-suicide, albeit for different reasons: liberals say that suicide is unwoke oppression, while conservatives say suicide undermines the sanctity of life. So we gotta be extremely careful who we share our information with, inside or outside MSM.
This is absolutely true. We cannot make the mistake that one side will appeal to us or the other, in fact, both of them (as well as other institutions and parties) oppose us. It sucks but that is the reality. I do dream that one day the masses will come to their senses and realize that we were far, far ahead of humanity and even to the end of time itself, though that would be long past any of us' lifetimes.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Euthanza
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
liberals say that suicide is unwoke oppression, while conservatives say suicide undermines the sanctity of life. So we gotta be extremely careful who we share our information with, inside or outside MSM.
I think both liberals and conservatives hate suicide for the same reason, I don't know what it is but from what I hear from either of them it seems that this is the case. I would say libertarian rights would be more better for those wanting to have a peaceful suicide, not because they are nicer but because right-leaning libertarians would want a society where there's little to no restrictions to what one can buy so anyone would be able to buy a gun or pentobarbital unlike right-leaning conservatives or those who are on the left who use suicide statistics advocate for guns and other stuff to be banned or severely restricted. Don't get me wrong, a libertarian society would be pretty bad, it's just that one would be able to kill themselves so much easier in one.

Last edited:
TAW122

TAW122

Aug 30, 2018
I think both liberals and conservatives hate suicide for the same reason, I don't know what it is but from what I hear from either of them it seems that this is the case. I would say libertarian rights would be more better for those wanting to have a peaceful suicide, not because they are nicer but because right-leaning libertarians would want a society where there's little to no restrictions to what one can buy so anyone would be able to buy a gun or pentobarbital unlike right-leaning conservatives or those who are on the left who use suicide statistics advocate for guns and other stuff to be banned or severely restricted. Don't get me wrong, a libertarian society would be pretty bad, it's just that one would be able to kill themselves so much easier in one.
Do you mean that in a libertarian society, due to the availability of means (guns, drugs, or tools that can be used for easier and more reliable CTB) can be abused more easily? Maybe even in a libertarian society, there would be some basic laws of decency and perhaps even deterrence for people who abuse tools to harm others (as others would also have the means to defend themselves against such harms)?

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Do you mean that in a libertarian society, due to the availability of means (guns, drugs, or tools that can be used for easier and more reliable CTB) can be abused more easily? Maybe even in a libertarian society, there would be some basic laws of decency and perhaps even deterrence for people who abuse tools to harm others (as others would also have the means to defend themselves against such harms)?
A sort of extreme libertarian wouldnt allow there to be any laws to restrict corporation so I doubt that would happen. People may sue but in a libertarian society corporations would be able to win super easily due to the money and power they have. Look at how easy it was to buy a gun or N in 60's USA and even Europe

TAW122

TAW122

Aug 30, 2018
A sort of extreme libertarian wouldnt allow there to be any laws to restrict corporation so I doubt that would happen. People may sue but in a libertarian society corporations would be able to win super easily due to the money and power they have. Look at how easy it was to buy a gun or N in 60's USA and even Europe
I see, things have been very different almost half a century ago, such as less red tape and regulations on certain items and accessibility to items and what not. Thanks for the explanation.

Anyways, just as courtesy bump for this resource, TRTNLE has mentioned us in their most recent podcast and it is indeed a good podcast.
Here is podcast #8.

F

Fabioben

Jun 30, 2022

Thank you!! This made my day