• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

justanotherdaynow

justanotherdaynow

tryin to find a way off this planet
Jul 25, 2024
I just want a peaceful way out of this existence so that I don't have to live with chronic illness for life. I don't want to worry about becoming disabled or homeless. Why is it not my right to say when I've had enough? Why is it not my right to say when my suffering is beyond what I can handle?

I've looked into Pegasos, Dignitas, and Final Exit. While the services they provide are important and necessary, all of them require you to have records from doctors that confirm a diagnosis. They are more willing to consider your case if you are terminally ill or have incurable illnesses or unmanageable pain.

After suffering from chronic illness for a very long time, I can say that doctors have dismissed me far more than they have helped me. They often shrug their shoulders, prescribe a pill, and then out the door you go. Or they refer to someone else who shrugs and prescribes a pill. And then they charge thousands to do nothing to actually help you.

I don't think it should be anyone's place to tell someone else whether their suffering is enough to be worth getting relief. I shouldn't have to have only 6 months to live and be in severe pain to have the right to die in peace.

We offer the courtesy of a peaceful death to our pets. Why can't we offer it to one another? That shows you how little our governments think of us that they think we should be denied a peaceful end but our pets are permitted to have that.

I am frustrated that my life does not belong to me. If it did, I would have a right to take it. If I can't, that means that my life belongs to someone else, the people who are profiting off my existence. It's more profitable if I'm chronically ill for life than it is if I have access to a quick, painless death.

Furthermore, if people had access to a quick, painless death, governments would have to actually prioritize improving conditions for people, because people would have an easy viable alternative when they didn't.

Restricting access to assisted suicide not only denies us our bodily autonomy, it also ensures that governments don't have to work as hard to improve conditions for their citizens, because most people don't have an easy way out and will live to approximately 70 years old or longer even if the majority of those 70 years are spent in pain.

I am just so sick of this shit world where justice doesn't actually exist and in which, I can't choose to exit on my own terms with just a morsel of peace.

I feel like a prisoner in my own life and I want out.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Labyrinth, wanttodie12345, DefinitelyReady and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so immensely cruel how humans are denied a painless way to permanently escape from all future suffering, I understand feeling stuck in this existence, more than anything I wish there's the option of a peaceful death just like never waking again. I wish there's acceptance towards not wishing to suffer, I just find it so horrible how many would rather trap others in situations of endless torment until they die anyway rather than have euthanasia legalised, if people could have the option to reliably die in peace it truly would be such an overwhelming relief and prevent so much meaningless pain.

Reactions: Manfrotto99, jackndutch, Joarga and 3 others
P

PhDone

Jul 29, 2024
I just want a peaceful way out of this existence so that I don't have to live with chronic illness for life. I don't want to worry about becoming disabled or homeless. Why is it not my right to say when I've had enough? Why is it not my right to say when my suffering is beyond what I can handle?

I've looked into Pegasos, Dignitas, and Final Exit. While the services they provide are important and necessary, all of them require you to have records from doctors that confirm a diagnosis. They are more willing to consider your case if you are terminally ill or have incurable illnesses or unmanageable pain.

After suffering from chronic illness for a very long time, I can say that doctors have dismissed me far more than they have helped me. They often shrug their shoulders, prescribe a pill, and then out the door you go. Or they refer to someone else who shrugs and prescribes a pill. And then they charge thousands to do nothing to actually help you.

I don't think it should be anyone's place to tell someone else whether their suffering is enough to be worth getting relief. I shouldn't have to have only 6 months to live and be in severe pain to have the right to die in peace.

We offer the courtesy of a peaceful death to our pets. Why can't we offer it to one another? That shows you how little our governments think of us that they think we should be denied a peaceful end but our pets are permitted to have that.

I am frustrated that my life does not belong to me. If it did, I would have a right to take it. If I can't, that means that my life belongs to someone else, the people who are profiting off my existence. It's more profitable if I'm chronically ill for life than it is if I have access to a quick, painless death.

Furthermore, if people had access to a quick, painless death, governments would have to actually prioritize improving conditions for people, because people would have an easy viable alternative when they didn't.

Restricting access to assisted suicide not only denies us our bodily autonomy, it also ensures that governments don't have to work as hard to improve conditions for their citizens, because most people don't have an easy way out and will live to approximately 70 years old or longer even if the majority of those 70 years are spent in pain.

I am just so sick of this shit world where justice doesn't actually exist and in which, I can't choose to exit on my own terms with just a morsel of peace.

I feel like a prisoner in my own life and I want out.
A prisoner is exactly right. Chronic debilitating illness that is not terminal but that has you unable to live is a 'living hell'. Rotting away on the fringes of society with often no care or compassion, no autonomy, no ability to do things that bring joy. Why the hell would you want your loved ones going through this? Grieve for them having gotten ill but support them in letting go. The thought of endless years of this and no cure or way out is basically torture, every single day.

The biggest thing stopping me ctb is worrying about my mum grieving. If we had a different social perspective on ctb it would alleviate this I'm sure. She would be reinforced in thinking I am at least no longer in torture.

Reactions: Manfrotto99, voudebase and justanotherdaynow
justanotherdaynow

justanotherdaynow

tryin to find a way off this planet
Jul 25, 2024
A prisoner is exactly right. Chronic debilitating illness that is not terminal but that has you unable to live is a 'living hell'. Rotting away on the fringes of society with often no care or compassion, no autonomy, no ability to do things that bring joy. Why the hell would you want your loved ones going through this? Grieve for them having gotten ill but support them in letting go. The thought of endless years of this and no cure or way out is basically torture, every single day.

The biggest thing stopping me ctb is worrying about my mum grieving. If we had a different social perspective on ctb it would alleviate this I'm sure. She would be reinforced in thinking I am at least no longer in torture.
I wish people would have that mentality on ctb. It's just how people have been socially conditioned though: to believe that a life of suffering is better than death.

Reactions: Manfrotto99
P

PhDone

Jul 29, 2024
I wish people would have that mentality on ctb. It's just how people have been socially conditioned though: to believe that a life of suffering is better than death.
Exactly. Its just conditioning. But people believe their conditionings are moral lines in the sand.

Reactions: justanotherdaynow
notprettyenough

notprettyenough

♡too sensitive for this world♡
Oct 19, 2023
Off topic but I like your profile pic, it's cute and I believe I first saw it on this music playlist on youtube, from a creator called hayosi. So now I associate that photo of the cat with a bucket hat to some of my favorite songs :)

• Love
Reactions: justanotherdaynow