• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I'm on tons of painkillers etc from the GP, so I checked them all on the drug interaction site.
Do I need to do a test run of the Primperan?
Planning to CTB via SN.
Thankyou ❤

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo and Indieblue
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
This is my method. I don't think it's necessary, and I don't really recommend it. My personal experience with the drug is that while the side effects are potentially bad, they aren't as common as people fear. And just because you successfully take it without experiencing any doesn't guarantee future success.

Also, the longer you take it and the more you take over time increases the side effect risk. So I think unless you have reason to fear an allergic reaction or something just leave it alone.

Other than side effects, there's nothing to test anyway. You shouldn't feel much of anything if you aren't nauseous or vomiting when you try it, so there's no indication it's working for that.

• Hugs
Reactions: MsMaudlin and Indieblue
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I'm on tons of painkillers etc from the GP, so I checked them all on the drug interaction site.
Do I need to do a test run of the Primperan?
Planning to CTB via SN.
Thankyou ❤

You could try a couple to see how you react to them as long as they don't make you sick.