CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
lose all lose person lose self, many othrr no understand how., this imagn dvlp dvlp dvlp all life, reach point peak sudden universe species callous fiend give injury damage lose all natra way lose all progre. Now me out space time, this all wrong ,.

make thibg clear see life no matt havE wat prblm this same flow space-time, me injury damage make out space-time out flow. This now me age injury damage age. All awful this trap

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: rationaltake, Dead Meat, CringeNihilism and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds really awful being trapped in that situation and I'm sorry that you have to suffer so unbearably. There are no amount of words that can really describe how much I despise this hellish world.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Dead Meat
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Your injury sounds really painful and terrible, it must be very hard to endure. Sadly this happens all too much in life, even able people suffer far beyond what's bearable. I hope that your injury doesn't provide you too much more misery in the future.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, qwerty1969 and Dead Meat
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
It is normal for life to have a peak and trough, though having just a handful of peak years which are easily ruined by abuse, health issues or financial lack seems like a pretty rotten deal. And then the expectation to live to 90.

Just yesterday I found myself trying to remember what it felt like to feel any sort of excitement for the future, or engagement with the present. I can't find any of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake, CTB Dream and qwerty1969
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
It is normal for life to have a peak and trough, though having just a handful of peak years which are easily ruined by abuse, health issues or financial lack seems like a pretty rotten deal. And then the expectation to live to 90.

Just yesterday I found myself trying to remember what it felt like to feel any sort of excitement for the future, or engagement with the present. I can't find any of it.
V sry v know understand life cruel make suffer depress abuse lose interest etc, thise case cruel but have cont flow, me befr injury damage have depress ptsd etc want ctb but flow one know how
, want say add this no norm proge, imagn one copy paste put othr place this make out space-time ,injury damage make out space-time, simil one put diff sftwr sudden same body šŸ˜¢

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto