• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

blivogade

blivogade

Nov 7, 2019
I lost a friend to hanging, complete suspension from tree branch, in her autopsy the cause of death was pressure on the neck.
I know i sound dumb so apologies for that but is that cutting off the airway or the carotid? would pressure on the neck mean shed have suffered for long?
Sorry again, i just need answers of which i cant seem to find online, i really hope she didn't suffer for long.

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Pressure on the neck is most pressing the carotid. By full suspension the carotid is more likely closed than at partial suspension. Full suspension is a really quick and not painful death if you use a good rope

• Love
Reactions: metalchic_74 and blivogade
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
Pressure on the neck is most pressing the carotid. By full suspension the carotid is more likely closed than at partial suspension. Full suspension is a really quick and not painful death if you use a good rope
what u mean by good rope?

blivogade

blivogade

Nov 7, 2019
Thats given me some sort of relief thankyou, i really hope it was quick and not painful for her, suffering in the cold dark woods dying in pain alone is what im scared happened, no one deserves that.

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
A good rope should not be too thick or too thin and schould not be stretchable/elastic.
Be sure it was quick, at full suspension it should only be about seconds until you pass out. The "last dance" is something you do also after you pass out, your body wants to survive and kicks and shakes to get out of the noose. But you are not really there then...

Reactions: metalchic_74
L

lymbo

Arcanist
Oct 12, 2019
Thats given me some sort of relief thankyou, i really hope it was quick and not painful for her, suffering in the cold dark woods dying in pain alone is what im scared happened, no one deserves that.
why u thynk she chose to ctb?

blivogade

blivogade

Nov 7, 2019
why u thynk she chose to ctb?
Lost a parent, lost her partner, multiple mental health problems and convinced everyone hated her. i think it was probably an impulsive action though.

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
How old was she?

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
I hope she is in peace. A young teen is really sad

Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
Mine is depression, lonelyness and a few health problems that will never get better

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I tried to use a ligature on my neck out of desperation while in hospital. I tied a sock aroiund my neck which was very tight and I could barely breathe. Yes! It was very painful.
Eventually,I was so exhausted and I seemed to be getting nowhere,so I pulled the knot to the right side,where I must have hit the right spot as the next thing I knew was coming round on the floor with a paramedic giving me CPR and being covered in piss.

R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
"Pressure on the neck" is unspecific, so it could be the arteries or the airway or, perhaps more likely, both.

suffering in the cold dark woods dying in pain alone is what im scared happened, no one deserves that.
This is exactly what suicide prevention activists are trying to achieve: make suicide as painful and traumatizing for the suicider as possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johanna94