GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
If you live near a Mexico border, these are meds I've been able to get at pharmacies without a prescription:

Meto

Propanolol (2 g is a potentiator for SN if desired, amount recommended by Nitschke. Dissolves quickly in water. 8+ g for propanolol method, see propanolol threads. I got 14 g, it is ridiculously cheap, $1-2 USD for a pack of 40 pills 40 mg strength.)

Calcium channel blockers (potentiate propanolol method, I got amlodipine because it dissolves easily in water)

Bonus: diazepam requires a prescription, but many major pharmacies have doctors on site who will write a one-time prescription, they are paid by the pharmacy and accept tips, 50 pesos is sufficient. I told the doctor I had taken it in the past for sleep and anxiety and was having trouble sleeping again, I was prescribed a box of 30 10 mg pills. Two of those major pharmacies are:

Super Walmart and Farmacias del Ahorro

Please, if you disagree with the propanolol method, it is already debated on other threads, I respectfully ask to not derail with debates here. I'm simply offering the info if someone wishes to pursue the option. This is a resource-only thread. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: _Minsk, Indieblue and Ame