Themogger

Themogger

Why so serious?
Jul 23, 2024
This was just a crazy idea I thought of whilst planning my ctb to the finest detail. A classic bait and switch.
My method is SN but I wondered if there was a way to throw off my fam or whoever finds my body(temporarily ofcourse, SN can be detected in autopsy) by using a decoy.
Let's say the decoy is recently emptied liquid soap cans/bottles(to make it seem like you drank em, catch my drift?😝). You could place em at just the right place so that incase you get find out like 10min after passing out or too early, "they" make assumptions. Assumptions which could buy you time.

For this to work, you'd have to take advantage of windows of time. In a typical regiment, you get about 40min after taking painkillers to prepare the SN mixtures (backup included). But 40min is a long time and you could get rid of the SN package. The second window is after ingesting the first mixture, before you start seeing symptoms you could get rid of the cups you made em in. Washing or just throwing away if disposable. You could throw the second mixture into one of the emptied liquid bottle but you would have to have emptied it since and rinse that specific one thoroughly so it doesn't contaminate the mixture. That way, when the symptoms set in, you're surrounded by only decoys, the liquid soap bottles, and I guess a vomiting bag. You're most likely to vomit which means you can take the second mixture (from the liquid soap bottle) which removes every trace of SN and hence, concludes this elaborate prank.

This obviously isn't necessary. And it could be considered cruel like in the sense of telling a friend that you lost their phone, only to later reveal that it's actually intact and just scratched. Easing in bad news with even worse news. But it is unnecessary, conditions are different for everyone, so jjst ignore this. No wait, if you have a better idea than liquid soap bottles, drop a suggestion...then ignore.

Simplicity is the ultimate complexity 🤌

Last edited:
Reactions: GoatHerder and pthnrdnojvsc
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
SN poisoning death has a very distinct look. Like recognizable with just a first look even before autopsy results. Hard to manipulate cause of death. I'm also against pranking people to their possible death. SN is a highly toxic substance. Everything around you could be a potential denger, possibly including your vomit. Plus you won't likely have the energy to properly get rid of "evidence" once you have reached the vomiting stage, except to maybe barely drink the 2nd cup which you might leave full or barely touched. I'd rather put a visible sign of caution of toxicity and proper disposal.

Reactions: Themogger
Themogger

Themogger

Why so serious?
Jul 23, 2024
SN poisoning death has a very distinct look. Like recognizable with just a first look even before autopsy results. Hard to manipulate cause of death. I'm also against pranking people to their possible death. SN is a highly toxic substance. Everything around you could be a potential denger, possibly including your vomit. Plus you won't likely have the energy to properly get rid of "evidence" once you have reached the vomiting stage, except to maybe barely drink the 2nd cup which you might leave full or barely touched. I'd rather put a visible sign of caution of toxicity and proper disposal.
Ofcourse, if someone is to take anything out of this thread, it should at least be to prepare labels for your vomit bag, the cups used, the SN itself. Nice catch 👍

• Informative
Reactions: fleetingnight
prana

prana

Country boy
Jul 15, 2024
This would have been funny as fuck though. I really hope you change your mind and give life another chance. I'm here if you want to dm me. If not I guess I'll see you on the other side. Thank you for mogging up the chat I'm going to miss your fun presence

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
This would have been funny as fuck though. I really hope you change your mind and give life another chance. I'm here if you want to dm me. If not I guess I'll see you on the other side. Thank you for mogging up the chat I'm going to miss your fun presence
Real