• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

đź–¤
Apr 17, 2024
The other day I bought a rope for full suspension hanging (my chosen method). I have been practicing my knots and attempting to hang for practice, but something was going wrong every time. I even posted that I thought I bought the wrong rope, but turns out I was just tying it wrong!!

Right now I'm in my room (while my family is also in the house, they won't come to my room tho) practical pratial as preparation for when I do full suspension.

I think I finally got all the steps down!!

It is really tempting to just give it a shot right now, but there are too many risks at this moment.

I just wrote this thread so I can share my journey to đź–¤ my peace đź–¤

In the afternoon, I asked my mom to go for a walk with me in the woods. I was hoping we could have a peaceful walk and talk about everything, but it was so disappointing once again and we ended up fighting anyways.

I think it was just a sign for me to give up. I really wish we could have had a loving and peaceful relationship, but the demons in my head are too big to allow for any loving relationship. As for now, I am slowly able to come to terms with my end.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pathetic and Sad, anxiousalpaca, Myforevercharlie and 7 others
tinydancer

tinydancer

May 17, 2024
I hope you find peace whatever the outcome.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and lkjhgfdsa1
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Congrats on getting it right! It took me a few tries to get it right myself and get comfortable with the feeling. Just be very careful with practicing. You can absolutely accidentally ctb during practice. Never assume you will stay conscious!

Hope you eventually find the peace you need whatever path you take.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best in your plans, I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.