• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019

* CAVEAT * Scammers may edit documents, changing a seller's info to their own contact details. This upload is "READ ONLY" protected, but we can't give guarantees, or fully check contents. *Don't* automatically assume email / web addresses, phone numbers, dosages, or any info in the document, are correct. Email addresses, etc, could be the details of a scammer, or other malicious changes may have been made. You use this document entirely at your own risk. You should cross-check information with someone having an up-to-date and trusted version, or by some other means. IF YOU DON'T *FULLY* UNDERSTAND THESE STATEMENTS THEN *DON'T* USE THIS DOCUMENT !

---------------------------------------------------------------
Note on Document Security / Validity
---------------------------------------------------------------
This upload is "read only" and is not editable.
This is because "anonfile" (the hosting site) doesn't allow editing / re-uploading to the same URL.
A modified file would have to be uploaded to a new URL.
Provided you stick to the link posted here, the document should be safe against "future editing", unless someone edited the link (eg a "rogue moderator" or if someone found a way to edit this post) or someone hacks into anonfile.com, or works for them, etc.
There could be malicious editing that has already occurred, however.
I don't believe this to be the case, but can't give a guarantee since I haven't checked the whole document.
Plus of course I might be dishonest, so you still shouldn't "trust" the document.
So I'm encouraging you to always think critically.

You should also check the "last edited" timestamp on this post.
If the edit timestamp is a day or more later than the original post, then I (or someone else) might have changed the link, which again could be used to introduce malicious edits to the document.
Example : If this post were dated 28 July 2019, but the last edit were dated 30 July 2019 or 16 Aug 2019, etc, then that is suspicious.
So moderators should be wary of anyone asking if they can "edit an old post" that contains a resource link.

You should cross-check any/all info from the document with someone having an up-to-date and trusted version, or by some other means of verifying.

I can say that the "A" and "D" email addresses have been checked in the document.
But again, don't trust me, and do your own checking as explained.
(Note : there are many questions regarding whether "D" is a valid source, and it appears he has been removed from the latest online PPH)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know other "read only" file hosting sites ?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not all file hosting sites work in the "read only" way that "anonfile" does.
I'd like to build a list of sites that *do* work that way, so we can have an "approved list" of file hosting sites.
Please PM me or reply below with other sites that work in the same way.

----------------------------------------------------
Searching
The document is searchable, but the search might be "hit and miss" since it's "reverse engineered" via optical character recognition from the page images. Below is a list of chapter names. You can use search to jump to those.

Credit
The credit for creating the document goes to 2 other members, but I'm not sure they wish to be named, so I haven't named them, but huge thanks to them both.

Sharing
Try to avoid sending people copies of the file, or sending them the link, since this encourages poor habits ("leading by bad example")
Instead encourage them to come to *this* post, to get the link, and explain why this is important.
This should improve awareness of the security issues discussed above.

Chapters
As explained above, you can "jump" to these by doing a text search.
Introduction
Suicide & the Law
The Peaceful Pill
The Exit 'RPA' Test
Online Security & Privacy
Hypoxic Death & the Exit Bag
Carbon Monoxide
Lethal Inorganic Salts
Detergent Death
Introduction to Drugs
Drugs and Vomiting
Morphine and the Opioids
Propoxyphene
Amytriptyline
Chloroquine
Insulin
Chloral Hydrate
The Lethal Mixtures
Drug Options - Nembutal
Availability of Nembutal
Nembutal Scams
Testing & Storage of Nembutal
Administration of Nembutal
The Peaceful Pill Project
The Korean Method
Swiss Options
Final Considerations
Exit RP Table

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Deleted member 17331, autumnal and 25 others
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Thanks a lot

Reactions: jgm63
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Debreather chapter, Jan 2020 :
* CAVEAT * Scammers may edit documents, changing a seller's info to their own contact details. This upload is "READ ONLY" protected, but we can't give guarantees, or fully check contents. *Don't* automatically assume email / web addresses, phone numbers, dosages, or any info in the document, are correct. Email addresses, etc, could be the details of a scammer, or other malicious changes may have been made. You use this document entirely at your own risk. You should cross-check information with someone having an up-to-date and trusted version, or by some other means. IF YOU DON'T *FULLY* UNDERSTAND THESE STATEMENTS THEN *DON'T* USE THIS DOCUMENT !

• Love
Reactions: Halo13, MsMaudlin, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello, maybe it would be easier to upload on a resource like zlibrary?

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Some people may have problems with zip files on mobile, so here is a doc version.

Debreather chapter, Jan 2020, doc format :
Link does not work
they never do for me
@meowcat @mattwitt
Which link are you having trouble with ?
The debreather one was a zip, which people on mobile may have problems with.
I've uploaded a doc version instead (see above)
Or, try on laptop/desktop instead of mobile, and/or use a regular browser instead of tor.

Last edited:
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Same. Has anybody an explanation, please?
Are you on mobile ?

Or, try on laptop/desktop instead of mobile, and/or use a regular browser instead of tor.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Further general comment on above documents....

I've done what I can to make them safe, and I believe the documents to be correct, BUT...... it's important for people to understand the security issues, hence the explanations in the first post.
I'm encouraging "critical thinking" and being careful of who you trust....

What we can say is :

*If* ALL the security points discussed are followed and checked, then you should have some confidence that the documents can't be edited at some future date without anyone noticing.

If you've also done some of your own checking of the documents (eg by verifying with someone having an up-to-date and trusted version), then the above allows confidence for those parts of the documents that you've checked....

But stay on your guard, and don't necessarily believe what others tell you...

Reactions: TheLastGoodbye
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Are you on mobile ?

Yea, the anon file link worked on laptop, thanks my friend!

Reactions: TheLastGoodbye and jgm63
Amorphous Blob

Amorphous Blob

Jan 30, 2020
"Example : If this post were dated 28 July 2019, but the last edit were dated 30 July 2019 or 16 Aug 2019, etc, then that is suspicious."
Posted january 20th, edited january 21st huh, seems you've outed yourself! Aha! You've been rumbled ole chap!

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
"Example : If this post were dated 28 July 2019, but the last edit were dated 30 July 2019 or 16 Aug 2019, etc, then that is suspicious."
Posted january 20th, edited january 21st huh, seems you've outed yourself! Aha! You've been rumbled ole chap!
LOL :))
Nice try.
No cigar... :sunglasses:

My "bad" example explanation mentions a 2 day gap or greater.
Whereas my edit was a 1 day gap, which is potentially valid due to the initial "edit window", that may cross over midnight...

:sunglasses:

BUT I'm glad you read what I wrote, and checked.... Good work !!
AND... you made me think of another security procedure point, which is :

We should wait until that edit window is closed before doing any "initial checks" on the document, to build "initial confidence" in the document's validity....

I believe that edit window is currently 6 hours, although it's probably a site configurable parameter (and subject to change), so the procedure should be :

> Verify with a mod what the current "edit window" parameter is set to
> Wait for that amount of time to pass since the link was posted before doing any initial checks on the document, to build "initial confidence" in the document's validity

So thanks....

Last edited:
Reactions: Halo13 and Amorphous Blob
M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
Some people may have problems with zip files on mobile, so here is a doc version.

Debreather chapter, Jan 2020, doc format :

@meowcat @mattwitt
I am on laptop.None of the above links work. When I click on any of the links,The new window opens up with the message `This site can't be reached."

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I am on laptop.None of the above links work. When I click on any of the links,The new window opens up with the message `This site can't be reached."
That seems strange.
Can you reach the anonfile.com website ?
Could you try from a different browser perhaps ?

M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
That seems strange.
I can reach the anonfile.com site from one of the browsers but not able to reach the link.
That seems strange.
Clearly anonfile is a problematic site on many layers.I wish you could use a simpler place like Google or any other of your choice.
I know you are trying to help and this is frustrating since i'm about 2 years short of 50,so can't go and cannot join Exit international.

Last edited:
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I can reach the anonfile.com site from one of the browsers but not able to reach the link.

Clearly anonfile is a problematic site on many layers.I wish you could use a simpler place like Google or any other of your choice.
I know you are trying to help and this is frustrating since i'm about 2 years short of 50,so can't go and cannot join Exit international.
Not all file hosting solutions are acceptable.
If you read my first post in this thread, you'll understand the security issues.
You shouldn't trust someone sharing a link to something that could later be edited....

Don't know what's causing your issue, but I've made another link. If you're still having issues then let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Proto, pthnrdnojvsc and Halo13
M

meowcat

Experienced
Aug 9, 2018
This one worked.Appreciate the help.

danilion

danilion

Nov 24, 2019
I am on a MacBook and it will not open the file. It says MacOS wont open. I have tried a bunch of times and different browsers. Any ideas? Thank you

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I am on a MacBook and it will not open the file. It says MacOS wont open. I have tried a bunch of times and different browsers. Any ideas? Thank you
There's an alternative upload a few posts up ( here )

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
note : There is also a Mar 2020 version here :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/peaceful-pill-ehandbook-2020.35699/
However, I had some issues accessing it, so maybe see how you get on.
Also, I don't know if it's searchable....
The Dec 2019 version above can be text-searched....

Reactions: autumnal
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@jgm63 Cannot open it in browser at all, only downloading helps.
It is not searchable, but the issue can be easily fixed by using e.g. Fine Reader and then converting to like .fb2/.epub/.mobi/.docx/compressed .pdf

Reactions: Yomyom and jgm63
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
Can someone please upload the newest PPH? Maybe there some interesting updates in it regarding N or SN. :))

I would like to buy it myself, but I am too 'young'..

Last edited:
Reactions: MyChoiceToLeave, Deleted member 4993 and Deleted member 17331
WearyWanderer

WearyWanderer

Nov 3, 2019
When I tried to follow the first link posted, I got what looked like a scam popup ad on my phone. I didn't want to click the "cancel" button. Is there a more secure way to access this information?

TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
When I tried to follow the first link posted, I got what looked like a scam popup ad on my phone. I didn't want to click the "cancel" button. Is there a more secure way to access this information?
You could try installing/using the DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser. You should also note that this version of the PPeH is outdated.

Last edited: