• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
If they ask for an ID how are you supposed to get a copy when you're not geriatric middle aged?

Last edited:
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Click on the wiki tab on this website and go to resources. Click on The Peaceful Pill eHandbook and there will be tons of downloads available. They have dates showing which year each version was updated. Choose one of the most recent versions.

Reactions: falloutcarter13 and Moonbounce
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
You arrogant shit. Being 50+ is not geriatric.
YOUTH IS WASTED ON THE YOUNG
Jeeze! Cool it, would ya! They probably don't know the meaning of geriatric or just didn't realize they misspoke. They didn't intent to be offensive.

Reactions: Moonbounce
K

kittie

Jul 13, 2020
Jeeze! Cool it, would ya! They probably don't know the meaning of geriatric or just didn't realize they misspoke. They didn't intent to be offensive.
Don't you tell me to cool it. Ignorance is no defence. If don't know what some thing means don't say it or use the words.
It's sanction suicide not oh poor you forum

Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Don't you tell me to cool it. Ignorance is no defence. If don't know what some thing means don't say it or use the words.
It's sanction suicide not oh poor you forum
You seem like an angry person who is easily offended. I'm sure that person wishes they were as brilliant as you are but they didn't choose the brain they were given and that determines the thoughts they have. I wish I didn't say and do stupid things constantly and it just hurts worse when people make me feel like shit for it on top of that. What if someone with down syndrome said the same thing as they did? Would you yell at them for being "ignorant"? What if this person here has down syndrome? How is it any different if they are simply on any spectrum of mental abilities that is lesser or greater than someone who is mentally handicapped? I for one will admit that my brain does not work like normal and I wish so badly it would, so please don't make people feel worse because they are less equipped than you are.

K

kittie

Jul 13, 2020
You seem like an angry person who is easily offended. I'm sure that person wishes they were as brilliant as you are but they didn't choose the brain they were given and that determines the thoughts they have. I wish I didn't say and do stupid things constantly and it just hurts worse when people make me feel like shit for it on top of that. What if someone with down syndrome said the same thing as they did? Would you yell at them for being "ignorant"? What if this person here has down syndrome? How is it any different if they are simply on any spectrum of mental abilities that is lesser or greater than someone who is mentally handicapped? I for one will admit that my brain does not work like normal and I wish so badly it would, so please don't make people feel worse because they are less equipped than you are.
You know nothing about me. No I'm not angry.
I work in mental health I have mental health problems of my own and I support people with learning disabilities.
But apparently it's not alright for me to have a thought or a voice in here
Must be because ima geriatric
I also realise that writing this is pointless as you have clearly decided what I am.
Lucky I managed to use my geriatric brain to source N and will no longer be an issue on here with my opinions
Thank you and good night

Last edited:
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
I just said what it seems like because that's what you were coming off as. When you said "Must be because I'm a geriatric" it made me laugh. Lol, that was pretty funny.. But look, I don't want to make you feel worse about yourself and you should be able to have a voice. Just tone it down with the aggression that your voice takes on.

K

kittie

Jul 13, 2020
I just said what it seems like because that's what you were coming off as. When you said "Must be because I'm a geriatric" it made me laugh. Lol, that was pretty funny.. But look, I don't want to make you feel worse about yourself and you should be able to have a voice. Just tone it down with the aggression that your voice takes on.
Toned right down as I'm drinking it now.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Toned right down as I'm drinking it now.
Woah come on now kitty pls dont be taking n on the back of a disagreement on here that the other person was clearly trying to resolve. We are a mostly very supportive group and although we have our disagreements i dont think this is the right way to do things. Just my opinion.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
You should have read what I wrote, .... I'm taking N. Meto stat dose taken now for the final fair well.
Is this thought through kitty or are you in an impulsive state? Not trying to patronise, you just dont seem at peace.

Reactions: Captive of Mind
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
I'm sorry this could be my last interaction with you and I could understand why your emotions are probably uncontrollable right now. My mind is doing things I never would have thought possible for me and I can't control it no matter what I do. I hope we could have peace with each other before you pass. It might be better to shed off all resentment for anyone in this world before you go. I will have a hard time with this myself..

Reactions: Mm80