• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Saitama2

Saitama2

Apr 25, 2024
Could OD on potassium supplements help to ctb? I've read the body is good at eliminating excess potasssium but if you take too much your heart may stop. Any thoughts?

hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
I only know that potassium is good for debloating the face. Idk are we thinking about the same potassium rn ?

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
As you said, the kidneys are great about excreting potassium. If you have functioning kidneys it will be hard to achieve via oral potassium. Potassium is a known irritant to the stomach, so the amount you would need to take to get your levels high enough to induce cardiac arrest would be well beyond what would make you throw up. If you have the medical knowledge and access to IV potassium, it's one of the most painful IV medications available to the point that pushing a lethal dose may not work due to backing out from the pain. I've thought it over so many times trying to think of a way to do it and unfortunately it doesn't seem like a reliable method unless you have kidney failure.

D

dearlulu

Apr 10, 2024
It's essentially OD-ing on salt. You have to take a ridiculous amount for it to be 50/50 lethal. I did notice my heartbeat going irregular at one point but it didn't work towards stopping my heart.