• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CompanyOpossum

Apr 3, 2023
Contact your trash removal services for disposal.
Nevermind, I saw your link. It looks like you just have to dissolve it in enough water. How much do you need to get rid of?

Last edited:
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Contact your trash removal services for disposal.
Nevermind, I saw your link. It looks like you just have to dissolve it in enough water. How much do you need to get rid of?
Oh dear. A lot. 1kg. I wasn't thinking clearly at the time and wanted to hide the fact iwas buying sn

I am in foreign country and having this , any proper disposal will ask questions particularly given its used by terror....

If I do a bit a day I may be ok but then I'll panic about its stability when the packet is open.

I thought about the sea but then I dont know if the animals will be safe

C

CompanyOpossum

Apr 3, 2023
Oh dear. A lot. 1kg. I wasn't thinking clearly at the time and wanted to hide the fact iwas buying sn

I am in foreign country and having this , any proper disposal will ask questions particularly given its used by terror....

If I do a bit a day I may be ok but then I'll panic about its stability when the packet is open.

I thought about the sea but then I dont know if the animals will be safe
Is it actually nitrate or nitrite? Nitrates are safe to flush but nitrite isn't.

• Informative
Reactions: Jezzibell
C

CompanyOpossum

Apr 3, 2023
Its definitely nitrate
Then just dissolve it in water and pour it down the drain.

Follow these rules. Especially rules C and E.

If the material is in an aqueous form, it can be poured down the drain with excess water if:
a. Local and State regulations have been checked and you have verified that this material is suitable for this type of disposal
b. The school drain is connected to the sanitary sewer system.
c. The quantity that you are disposing of is minimal. A good rule of thumb is less than 250 mL.
d. Combinations of chemicals are not going down the drain at the same time.
e. A twenty-fold excess of water is used when washing the chemical down the drain.

Reactions: Jezzibell