Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
Humans.

• Love
Reactions: marcusuk63, Orin and Circles
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Social media and various other technologies. I think that growing up without these would be quite different.

• Love
Reactions: LivedTooLong, marcusuk63, Orin and 5 others
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Religion

• Love
Reactions: CuriousAboutThis, justanotherday, marcusuk63 and 2 others
Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Jun 6, 2019
The passage of time.

Reactions: LivedTooLong, Circles and Meretlein
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
The passage of time.

Some physicists like Einstein and Hawking believed the flow of time is an illusion. That would kind of suck because all of our most miserable moments would be there forever.

Reactions: Circles
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
me

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Circles
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Paedophiles!

Reactions: Orin, Done182 and Circles
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Walmart used to be nice then I moved to big city and it's so ghetto because they gotta lock up everything. More addicts and poor desperate looking pple.

Reactions: Circles and Halo13
DownInaHole

DownInaHole

Not so wise
Jan 4, 2019
$cientology

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Circles
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Walmart used to be nice then I moved to big city and it's so ghetto because they gotta lock up everything. More addicts and poor desperate looking pple.
Absolutely. I can't buy 10 allergy pills without a worker unlocking the case and holding it at the register.

Reactions: Circles and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Walmart=Martial Law Lol! I saw this on a conspiracy theory channel.
A creative thought behind this thread. :) If I listed everything I wish never came into existence, the result would be a thick book so I'm just going to list just some of the things I wish never came into existence. I didn't list any names of people because these people aren't 100% really things...even though many of them aren't much different from things due to being soulless... And if I started adding just some of the names of people, I'd be doing so for hours...

• Agent Orange
  • Capitalism
  • The Korean War
  • Slavery
  • Aging
  • Nationalism
  • Nazi Germany
  • Diablo Immortal
  • Republics
  • Most religions today
  • Land as private property
  • All weapons invented after the 1800s
  • Most modern cultures
  • The Twilight movies
  • The Last Jedi movie
  • Most country music
  • Anthem
  • Racism
  • Everything related to Fifty Shades of Grey
  • Smartphones
  • The Magna Carta
  • Headaches
  • Facebook
  • Laws that make it illegal for me to shoot at all the birds near my home with a crossbow
  • PTSD
  • Insane requirements to immigrate to another country
  • Psych wards
  • Stupid and soulless music videos like these three below and every music video from Miley Cyrus...

Some of the stuff I wrote down, probably makes some of the other stuff pointless to write down but I don't feel like figuring out which things are redundant on the list.

Private property is necessary for a decent life. If u make it difficult to afford or access housing you really have no freedom and can't have much of a life. Human beings just like all other animals need their own space that nobody can kick u out of. I'm not saying rent seeking is necessarily bad but just basic housing is becoming out of reach for many people because the gov meddles in supply and demand not to mention other ways. The government criminalizes homelessness yet makes it difficult to access housing. It's pretty brutal. Private property is essential for human flourishing because u need a place to call home where u can have your things and family.

Last edited:
Reactions: justanotherday, Going Home and Circles
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Walmart=Martial Law Lol! I saw this on a conspiracy theory channel.

Private property is necessary for a decent life. If u make it difficult to afford or access housing you really have no freedom and can't have much of a life. Human beings just like all other animals need their own space that nobody can kick u out of. I'm not saying rent seeking is necessarily bad but just basic housing is becoming out of reach for many people because the gov meddles in supply and demand not to mention other ways. The government criminalizes homelessness yet makes it difficult to access housing. It's pretty brutal. Private property is essential for human flourishing because u need a place to call home where u can have your things and family.
Nah when there is private property, the rich and wealthy can basically take over all the land... Better if the land just belongs to everyone. Just like oxygen should belong to everyone. And being against private property doesn't necessarily mean being against people having homes. I mean, I doubt very few people would be against all private property in this world because that would be insane. When I speak of private property, I'm talking about land. The only reason the government is responsible for so many crimes today if because they government is basically being run by people who don't give a damn about their people.

Reactions: stbdchick, Thanatos, Walilamdzi and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Nah when there is private property, the rich and wealthy can basically take over all the land... Better if the land just belongs to everyone. Just like oxygen should belong to everyone. And being against private property doesn't necessarily mean being against people having homes. I mean, I doubt very few people would be against all private property in this world because that would be insane. When I speak of private property, I'm talking about land. The only reason the government is responsible for so many crimes today if because they government is basically being run by people who don't give a damn about their people.
But that's what they are doing now, basically I can barely afford, let alone find affordable housing because we have no actual property rights anymore. Even if u own a home they still extract taxes just so u can stay in your home. But that's basically wrong and only can occur because we have massive government that violates natural rights to life. I understand what u mean but the rich could not just take over or steal your housing without the government creating bad incentives and meddling in economy. Bad laws and shit. The government has never been caring about the people, it was just smaller in the past. Especially in the US. Governments serve their interests first not the people's.

Last edited:
Reactions: justanotherday, Thanatos, Scribble Fan and 1 other person
A

Aliaiactaest

Student
Jun 7, 2019
My first wife.

Reactions: Circles and Severen
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
But that's what they are doing now, basically I can barely afford, let alone find affordable housing because we have no actual property rights anymore. Even if u own a home they still extract taxes just so u can stay in your home. But that's basically wrong and only can occur because we have massive government that violates natural rights to life. I understand what u mean but the rich could not just take over or steal your housing without the government creating bad incentives and meddling in economy. Bad laws and shit. The government has never been caring about the people, it was just smaller in the past. Especially in the US. Governments serve their interests first not the people's.

I agree with you that property taxes are fucking evil. If it's your home, it should be your home, no matter what.

Reactions: Thanatos, Walilamdzi and Circles
Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
numbers/methods of quantifying

concepts of "more" or "less"; "superior" and "inferior"; "me" and "the other"

desire

Reactions: Circles
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Cruelty / Suffering

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

saomao

Student
Jun 12, 2019
mental illnesses ( which they are actually psychical but the science isnt there yet, so they call them mental)

Reactions: LivedTooLong and justanotherday
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
Pain

Reactions: justanotherday, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Wolfjob_dayjob
HeartbreakInStereo

HeartbreakInStereo

Restless
Jun 14, 2018
humankind.
in my opinion everything would be better off without us.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
Algae - haha cut em off at the pass no sentient life for you earth
Myer's-Briggs Personality tests and fans
MultiLevel Marketing

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 262653
SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
*looks into mirror*

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
K

Kuolema

Student
Jun 27, 2019
Serious answer: Laws that make it illegal to ctb.

Non-serious answer: The common cold.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Thanatos
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I'd go with humanity. Most of my problems seem to spring from that source...

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and KnightBlade