• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LeftBankTwo

LeftBankTwo

Drive me crazy with your affection, Melt my brain.
Jun 6, 2023
I'm biologically Female but I don't look like one at all. I don't entirely want to be a guy but online I'm always mistaken for one and hell, I don't even look like a girl at all. It's put me in this weird zone where I don't know what to think anymore. I try so hard to atleast look like a girl but it is always crushed. While I was talking to one of my friends they said I sound like a guy and whenever I try to speak in VC's it's always people assuming I'm a man and not believing me when I point out the contrary.

I'm trying to conform to societies standards but it feels like the opposite, what did I do to deserve this type horrible genetics? Ahaha please help, I'm losing my mind over this.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
imcurious

imcurious

May 6, 2022
Feeling like the opposite sex vs. looking like the opposite sex are different things. Usually, you start with the former and physically transition to the latter.

I personally have PCOS and with that comes high testosterone levels, resulting in more facial hair, a little bit more of a deeper voice, and more muscle mass than the average female. Do you know if maybe you have high testosterone levels too?

• Hugs
Reactions: Valky, Opisen and CTB Dream
LeftBankTwo

LeftBankTwo

Drive me crazy with your affection, Melt my brain.
Jun 6, 2023
Feeling like the opposite sex vs. looking like the opposite sex are different things. Usually, you start with the former and physically transition to the latter.

I personally have PCOS and with that comes high testosterone levels, resulting in more facial hair, a little bit more of a deeper voice, and more muscle mass than the average female. Do you know if maybe you have high testosterone levels too?
I am fairly certain I have it but I am unable to get it medically checked because my insurance doesn't cover it,

Also sorry if I used the wrong wording in the original post.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CYP11B1

CYP11B1

May 23, 2023
Sounds like congenital adrenal hyperplasia.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
With someone saying that you sound like a man makes me think of this guy who used to say one of my friend looked like a "man" when I took her to his family's party in 2011. I do remember him even cropping out a picture of me and her at some festival because according to him she ruined my picture with her ugliness.

Why would a "friend" even make such a comment that you sound like a man?! Is it supposed to make you feel "ugly", "unattractive" or "undesirable"?? I do get that most people who spent time trying to belittle other people's looks are just projecting their own insecurities.

However having said that, I think you should try to like yourself for who you are and try not to conform to the typical standards of beauty.

Just to add I heard this guy is now making fun of my looks saying I look like a man or transgender or whatever as a way to insult me but mind you he asked me to be in his music video because according to him I was beautiful and not only that he kept on telling me to stop being friends with this other girl who is now his "bestie"because according to him she apparently she looked like an animal, an "avatar" to be precise.

As long as you are content with how you look and feel then that the most important thing. We all have our own insecurities just like everyone even the most beautiful women like Monica Belluci will their own insecurities so do not let others or anyone tell you otherwise.

I hope what I said makes sense and give you some sort of peace.

Slasher

Slasher

crybaby
Jun 6, 2023
as horrific as it is genetics are genetics and there is nothing you could do about it unless you would want to get some type of surgery if that even exists. as much as I would like to shorten my bicep to give it a better peak or fill the gap in my chest to make it look fuller I will unfortunately have to live with what I have gotten. if I can't change it I see no reason to be bothered by it cause it will only add to the problem.

Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
being transgender means that you do not agree with the gender you were assigned with at birth. There are many people who are not transgender who do not fit into gender norms, but that doesn't mean that they are transgender. The desire to be a different gender than the one you are currently or born with is usually a big sign of being transgender. some transgender people decide to go on horror moans to change their appearance, and some do not. There are also individuals who identify as non-binary, who feel that they do not fit in either a male or a female standard.

To me, it seems more like you feel that your gender must be presented in one way because of societal pressures, and it really sucks. I'm sorry that you're going through this and I hope that you're able to find something that will help you.

I was born female and I would trade for your situation in a heartbeat!! on YouTube there are videos for people who want to train their voice to sound either higher or lower without the aid of hormones. Maybe you could look up some thing like that.

• Informative
Reactions: Rabbit- and cgrtt.brns
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
how do you see yourself? forget what everyone else thinks for a second and try to imagine referring to yourself as female, male, or neither and see what feels right to you. gender is a very personal experience, if the gender you feel you are doesnt align with the way your body looks then that would be classed as trans. i think its a bad idea to decide to transition because of other peoples opinions, rather than what you feel deep inside is right for you if that makes sense. if it bothers you that others refer to you as anything other than female, i doubt that you're trans. the fact that people dont believe you just means theyre dickheads and youd probably be better off finding nicer people that dont care as much about something that doesnt affect them. gender can be confusing, but definitely dont let other peoples stupid opinions affect who you are. hope this made sense.

Reactions: Lawliet and Rabbit-