• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bus_sanctuary

Jan 5, 2020
so i want to cbt but im running into some issues and i don't have a lot of time. ideally, i would do it tomorrow but i want it to have the lowest margin of error possible. i was planning on hanging, but i did some research and apparently i have to be about 13 feet off the ground for it to work properly because of my bodyweight. i don't have anywhere to go that is that high off the ground... the spot i was planning is only about 7.5 feet high.

i do have a myriad of pills i can take, but im not sure what i have atm. i think it's like motrin, some kind of anxiety medication that might be expired, and some sort of sedative. i can also attempt to cut but i am afraid that would not be accurate enough.

even though i can do all three (and that was my plan) i really really don't want to just end up damaged. i either want to do it or not. currently no one is aware that i am even suicidal and i would rather they just didn't have to deal with it. along with that, i am afraid that i would suffer a lot of damage if it failed, like loss of movement in the hand is possible from the cutting, brain damage from the hanging, probably at least some sort of organ failure from the pills. i doubt i would be able to hide the attempt and would probably be watched basically 24/7 after that, if not admitted into a hospital (which is almost certain) which would make a second attempt almost impossible.

does anyone have any advice on how to make my methods more accurate? or do i need to wait until i can get somewhere higher?

Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
Hello and firstly welcome here and thanks for posting/sharing.
It sounds that you have the fear alot of us do, I know i certainly do about methods failing. You have obviously given it alot of thought, but there is alot of doubt and questioning still. This is ok, this is something not to be rushed or done until you feel more confident. I am still trying to work out for me what method would be best, pain free, do the job properly and so there is no risk of any failures or still being alive but with lots of impairments.

In saying this I am not sure I will come up with a good enough method, so it means I dont do anything right now. You say noone else is aware you are suicidal right now. I feel maybe the first step is to share on here with us all and get used to your feelings and thoughts, other peoples insights can be very helpful and just talking to someone is a good thing, doesn't have to be face to face. You have joined here which is a big step. Dont do anything until you are really sure and confident, in just reading your words there is alot of doubt and worry, I understand that. You dont want to make things any worse than they already are, which I know may sound silly as things are very bad I know, but the unknown maybe alot harder.

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
I struggled for nights practicing with partial suspension hanging.

My first attempt with the tourniquet method worked right away to deliver carotid compression. All I needed was small bit of rope and a wooden cooking spoon as a lever.

Crank down much harder than you think but not so much you compress your trachea. Whatever you do don't try to ease yourself into it - commit and go For it. You will still be able to breathe so you won't panic, and the euphoria will quickly rush over you followed by sleep.

The brain should die from lack of oxygen within 6-10 minutes after that. If you are really wanting to be extra careful some have recommended loosely covering the top half of your body with a garbage bag while doing the tourniquet, so you have even less access to oxygen.

There will always be a risk in trying to die. Our body will instinctively fight every inch death makes as it creeps towards us. Accept the risk and just do what you need to do.

Reactions: GinaIsReady