• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

subhuman metalhead

subhuman metalhead

Crowdkiller
Jul 7, 2023
Hello

Today I have decided enough is enough. I have consumed approximately 400 or so milligrams of Pristiq and at least 300 or so milligrams of Concerta. It has been almost an hour since having taken these pills. Not sure if this will do the trick though.

Thanks

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
Have you researched these overdoses? It doesn't sound like a reliable method to me.

Reactions: persimmon
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Don't the teens use that stuff for off label weight loss as an appetite suppressant?

I think it will just give you a terrible headache and a day on the toilet sadly.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

subhuman metalhead

subhuman metalhead

Crowdkiller
Jul 7, 2023
It won't kill you . You will just end up in the hospital with your stomach pumped then a grippy sock vacation
Yeah, now that it's been an hour and a half. I think I got high off this instead.
Don't the teens use that stuff for off label weight loss as an appetite suppressant?

I think it will just give you a terrible headache and a day on the toilet sadly.
A lot of people of different ages abuse Concerta either to get high, suppress their appetite, or to give them boosts of energy due to the fact that it is what I like to call 'diet meth'. This is because of its chemical structure.

Last edited: